Daily planners on MSC Divina July 22, 2017 Eastern Caribbean - part 1

wetwash

I took photos of the daily planners each day and it was really convenient to be able to access the activities via photo on my phone. Anyway I have these and thought some of you might be interested(only allowed six images per post so I'm doing this and four parts. Sunday to Friday) !7748a5f4eb1953e83cf5173b357703f0.jpg3f3ac1cd6254cd7a5bd449bd71e9eb07.jpg87bb850e63b0bc0cd992dc312e5c4bde.jpgd57515ef915daf85fbdec35ddf6911ac.jpg72a02c1963871523f11f389bc4bc1e9f.jpgf6add90502723bc0b02ab69a2c9779b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks so much!

I might have missed it...Can you tell me what time muster was held.

4:30pm muster - you had to bring your life jacket to your assigned station.

The drink vouchers are a good deal ($89 for 18) for most drinks and if you buy them in advance of the cruise you can save the 15%. Not all drinks are included if you're looking for premium vouchers won't work. Also the savings for beer was not significant so it was more of a convenience factor rather than a real savings for the beer!

Nonalcoholic is a lot less. That being said You don't save a lot for soda but for virgin cocktails or smoothies etc. it's worth it. I'll post the beverage listings on another thread so others who might be interested can see it as well. Any other questions just ask and have a great cruise !

Thanks for the info....your 1st Daily looks like it's on Sunday the first sea day....was there a show in the theater on Saturday....embarkation day

Hi, I did not take a picture of Saturday's planner, if there was one… I can't remember if there was a show because the sail away did not happen until after seven or 730pm something like that and then we had to get ready for dinner at 8:30. I know they sometimes had just one show for both seatings at 7:45 PM. And as you can see from the planners they always had entertainment at different venues including movies in the theater starting at 10:30 PM - last weeks theme with Sean Connery so they showed his films every night for those Interested.

I took photos of the daily planners each day and it was really convenient to be able to access the activities via photo on my phone. Anyway I have these and thought some of you might be interested(only allowed six images per post so I'm doing this and four parts. Sunday to Friday) !7748a5f4eb1953e83cf5173b357703f0.jpg3f3ac1cd6254cd7a5bd449bd71e9eb07.jpg87bb850e63b0bc0cd992dc312e5c4bde.jpgd57515ef915daf85fbdec35ddf6911ac.jpg72a02c1963871523f11f389bc4bc1e9f.jpgf6add90502723bc0b02ab69a2c9779b2.jpg

Thanks for posting. Going my first MSC cruise in a few days.

Hi, I did not take a picture of Saturday's planner, if there was one…

Thanks for your posts of the daily planners. I'm having difficulty with the second picture in your first post from supposedly the second day. Is it from Saturday, the first day? It mentions a sail away party and welcome aboard events.

Sorry - I was mistaken about Saturday - I did take and evidently post part of that day's but it is mixed up with Sunday's - ( there is a show that night - Voices). Going to try to sort it out if I can get the correct photos uploaded but otherwise realize the first 4 photos combine the cover of day 2 with the rest of day 1!

Edited by wetwash

Hello again,

Few more questions:

What are lunch venue options for sea days?

Do Voyager's Club Black card members get a discount on internet? Do you have the pricing and is it any different from online? I am seeing the same pkg being offered for $66 and $79:confused:

How is the spa on the Divina? I booked a package and hope I don't regret it when I see the daily spa specials offered.

Thanks

Arzeena - if you check the daily planners you might see what the dining options are. We ate in the buffet at lunch. Prepaying the Internet saves you some money by giving you a little more and I can't answer anything about black card perks.

My daughter and her friend each got massages but later in the week it was 30% discount, again you could check the daily planner. But they enjoyed the spa. You can use the search option on this site and you might find answers to all sorts of questions but I'm happy to help if I can.

Quick question-I saw somebody posted about upsell items in the main dining room for dinner. Surf and turf was mentioned. Is this so, could you get only the lobster, and do you remember the pricing?

TIA

Safe sailing

Another post from this form called random photos had a picture of the menu so I saved it and here it is. I would search through the form and you're probably find answers to a lot of questions!e52fac083293debbbb3bc9f1831d2e23.jpg

Do Voyager's Club Black card members get a discount on internet?

On Meraviglia, in June, we had a letter from Voyagers Club in our cabin with a list of discounts on the back. It applied to all members of VC. One of the discounts was 15% off the 'Streamer' internet package. I haven't seen this letter on any other cruises before so I don't know if it's a new thing or just for Meraviglia sailings.

There's not much point in stating the price as it was in Euros and everything on Divina, as well as being in US$, is priced at a different rate.

Arzeena - if you check the daily planners you might see what the dining options are. We ate in the buffet at lunch. Prepaying the Internet saves you some money by giving you a little more and I can't answer anything about black card perks.

My daughter and her friend each got massages but later in the week it was 30% discount, again you could check the daily planner. But they enjoyed the spa. You can use the search option on this site and you might find answers to all sorts of questions but I'm happy to help if I can.

Thank you.