Breakfast options on Explorer

Wondering what the breakfast options are on Explorer. We would like someplace quieter and less congested than the Windjammer buffet. Any ideas?

Main Dining Room, Cafe Promenade.

The MDR is quite nice for breakfast. You do NOT have to "dress up"...shorts/tees/flip flops are fine at breakfast. You are served, pretty much any combo of food you want...and there's no juggling plates, utensils and drink while searching for syrup or jelly....condiments are on the table, and they bring what you want while it's hot! Lovely!

If you opt for the Main Dining Room for breakfast, and if you don't want to sit there for a ridiculously long period of time, ask for a table for 2. Over the years, we learned that if we sat at a large table for breakfast, it's takes too long.

We avoid the Windjammer at all costs.

Room Service.. If you don't want to deal with screaming kids and rude people order room service.. My wife and I did and had breakfast on our balcony in robes like we were rich people lol :)

Unless you are good with continental style only, this is no longer reasonable at $8 for a hot order

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The MDR on most ships have a buffet with hot and cold items if you are in hurry and do not want to go to the Windjammer. A waiter will still be there to bring you coffee, juice, water, etc.. :)