Upper Tier Event and Show Schedule

2 questions:

If you are Platinum but others staying in same cabin are not crown and anchor members ( first cruise) does the invitation to Upper Tier event also include cabin guest?

Where can I find out show times for Oasis Eastern cruise, Oct?

Technically, only the appropriate C&A level guests are invited, but they don't care much if you bring guests into the Top Tier event.

Here is an Oasis Eastern Compass with times for all events:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=52568852#post52568852

When I was on Allure of the Seas in January, there was someone checking Sea Passes and if the passes weren't for top tier guests, they were not allowed entrance. I thought, other than a glass of "champagne", it was just sitting in the Ocean Aria area to meet the officers.

The old top tier events that had cocktails and hors d'oeuvres was so much better. I didn't see the point in going in July as it was really hot outside and I don't feel I missed anything.

When I was on Allure of the Seas in January, there was someone checking Sea Passes and if the passes weren't for top tier guests, they were not allowed entrance. I thought, other than a glass of "champagne", it was just sitting in the Ocean Aria area to meet the officers.

The old top tier events that had cocktails and hors d'oeuvres was so much better. I didn't see the point in going in July as it was really hot outside and I don't feel I missed anything.

I agree, even though they had a special diving show at the event, it was so uncomfortably hot, I would have rather had the old type event inside, with no show.

They do vary somewhat ship to ship and even cruise to cruise depending on how many of each level are on board that week. On Freedom in 2015 we were technically Emerald as we boarded, earning enough nights to be Diamond after 2 days (Yea I know, save your breath) But we were upgraded at the pier to a room vacated by a D+ member and we kept getting his immensities. They had two Top teir events. One for Gold to Emerald, and one for Diamond and above. We went to both! :eek:. The lower one had drinks only, and less entertainment. The Diamond and above one had some HorseDoovers, more drinks, more entertainment and even the Captain got involved with the entertainment.

I agree, even though they had a special diving show at the event, it was so uncomfortably hot, I would have rather had the old type event inside, with no show.

They are not what they used to be. Loved to go to them, to learn RCL's plans for ships, port of calls, etc, but recently IMO it's been a bust.

They are not what they used to be. Loved to go to them, to learn RCL's plans for ships, port of calls, etc, but recently IMO it's been a bust.

These types of things seem to now be covered in what they are referring to as "Captain's corner" on the past few cruises we have been on.