Platinum Lounge

Yep....

You get an upgraded beverage (beer) instead of soda/water.

You also receive a choice between a bottle of wine, a towel, slippers, or a tasty tray of fruit/snacks.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

The fruit ganache truffles are yummy. Don't forget those.

7b45ca836a4480bc38e63607955a77e8.jpg

We're going to Hawaii, why can't we restock??

I think he is comparing it with Explorer which only has a port stop in Hawaii unlike Radiance which has a turn around day in Hawaii and therefore allowed another two (or more) bottles.

:loudcry::loudcry: We are on the Explorer TP and can't restock??:*:*:*

Officially in Hawaii no, it's like any other port stop, where when you get back on the ship, any bottle like that will likely be held. Of course one could stock up more in Seattle (or Sydney) and find ways to get it on the ship in the first place.

:loudcry::loudcry: We are on the Explorer TP and can't restock??:*:*:*

Nope, it's all one cruise from Sydney to Seattle, so the only point they would usually allow you to bring on wine (and keep it) would be Sydney.

Officially in Hawaii no, it's like any other port stop, where when you get back on the ship, any bottle like that will likely be held. Of course one could stock up more in Seattle (or Sydney) and find ways to get it on the ship in the first place.

I wonder what an UPS delivery to the ship would cost??:cool:

Not really. We just both choose it. I think we have determined on earlier cruises that they pick the husband's choice. What's your experience with it?

I generally keep them the same. Laura obviously has more points than I, I wonder if that means anything. Hers is set to towel now, I'll make mine the ganache thing and see what happens

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

I generally keep them the same. Laura obviously has more points than I, I wonder if that means anything. Hers is set to towel now, I'll make mine the ganache thing and see what happens

They go by "Passenger 1".

Not really. We just both choose it. I think we have determined on earlier cruises that they pick the husband's choice. What's your experience with it?

I believe that they pick whomever is passenger number 1 on the booking's preference

Yes, should also show up as #1 on Royal's booking confirmation.

I'm always passenger #1 and have 7 more points than DH, but they always defer to his preference. We actually used to receive both choices, but that stopped recently. (Guess we were receiving them in error.).

Of course, we also booked Explorer instead of Radiance, too. Off to book more cruises so I can reach 340 before the TP! :confused: