Free wifi in a grand suite?

Only on Oasis and Quantum level ships

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

We are sky class on Allure. I read it in a brochure explaining the differences between sea sky and star.

Not been oasis class before. Not had this "perk" before! Good news with 2 teenage daughters.......

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Info is correct for Oasis class. Both DW & I got free one device on Allure and Oasis as recent as November. We had two codes on small pieces of paper taped to our Sea Pass cards when we checked in. Don't lose them as it's a pain to get them updated (personal experience).

Info is correct for Oasis class. Both DW & I got free one device on Allure and Oasis as recent as November. We had two codes on small pieces of paper taped to our Sea Pass cards when we checked in. Don't lose them as it's a pain to get them updated (personal experience).

Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Fyi just off Allure in grand suite. When we checked in our seapass cards were not there and they had to print replacements at checkin. I had watched them show the wireless cards attached to the preprinted cards for the people next to us and asked where our wireless access cards were. The checkin clerk asked if we had purchased wifi - told him in grand suite and included with amenities. He seemed confused and told us to talk to the wireless sales people onboard the ship. We went to their desk at the clocktower on deck 5 and they quickly gave us our cards. Take a picture of it and you will have it on your phone if you are switching devices. Fast wifi - wife had no trouble streaming Netflix. Only problem was when we docked next to Liberty in Cozumel. Code showed as unauthorized and we had to call and get new codes - guessing we were picking up Liberty router which could not authenticate us. Concierge in Diamond Club told me it happens every time they are docked by Liberty.

Take a picture of it and you will have it on your phone if you are switching devices.

Why didn't I think of that? I am so doing that in October on the Oasis. The VOOM is blazing fast and I had no issue sending videos or photos or doing Facetime.

I am in a GS on Brilliance next year. Do you know if free Zoom wi-fi is on that for GS??? We traveled on Oasis last year and enjoyed that perk. I didn't think it wouldn't be available on Radiance Class ships. :O

I am in a GS on Brilliance next year. Do you know if free Zoom wi-fi is on that for GS??? We traveled on Oasis last year and enjoyed that perk. I didn't think it wouldn't be available on Radiance Class ships. :O

No free WiFi in a GS on Brilliance. Only on Oasis and Quantum class ships.

We were on the Allure this past March in a GS. All 5 of us got a log in card when we checked in for the cruise. It was great and saved us a lot of money not having to buy VOOM for our 3 daughters!! They put their phones on airplane mode the entire week and used the ship's wifi to text etc.... We did not incur any additional charges on our ATT bill.

No free WiFi in a GS on Brilliance. Only on Oasis and Quantum class ships.

Nooooo! :eek:

Do they even have VOOM? I'm not going until October 2018. Maybe that will be a perk by then. My sons will become unhinged without fast internet. :')

Nooooo! :eek:

Do they even have VOOM? I'm not going until October 2018. Maybe that will be a perk by then. My sons will become unhinged without fast internet. :')

All Royal ships have VOOM, though some implementations are faster than others. Brilliance currently has the slower version.