Colors of SeaPass Cards

Yvonne

I don’t mind people wearing lanyards and I doubt many others care as well. What I do mind is if someone actually acts superior or entitled.

Dan

Agree. I always thought we were there for a good time and some rest from our day to day lives.[emoji905]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We're Diamond, always wear a lanyard for convenience and I've never bothered or taken notice of the color of the SeaPass cards. Unless I win a lottery, I won't be wearing any different color. It doesn't bother me that the ones with Suites get some reserved seating. They paid a lot more than me for the suite and it comes with perks. I'm just happy to be on a cruise and allowed to get in a lifeboat with the folks that have a different color of SeaPass if there's an emergency instead of being locked in steerage...or maybe those with a different color card get first seating in the lifeboats too. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

I'm just happy to be on a cruise and allowed to get in a lifeboat with the folks that have a different color of SeaPass if there's an emergency instead of being locked in steerage...or maybe those with a different color card get first seating in the lifeboats too. :rolleyes:

That is what priority embarkation really means lol [emoji23]

• Like 1

And there in lies the reason people don't like others who wear their sea pass on a lanyard. Lol

In reality, part of the star class price is the ability to bypass lines and have your Royal Gene reserve you the best seats for shows and specialty restaurants. Trust me all of that comes with a price.

For sky class I had a plum color card on Harmony last year. I felt better having a plum color card and wanted people to be able to see it. This fall we will be in sky class again and I am hoping for a distinguishing color sea pass card so people can see that I am in sky class.

Don't worry about wearing a lanyard. I never looked at the card but looked at the lanyard sometimes. I think the lanyard is a nice convenience, too.

I had to wear one at work for years, so I tend not to wear one now, though. But wear yours as often as you like!

I also always wear a lanyard. On the ship, I do not typically have pockets- so it really works for me. My DH carries his in a card carrier in his pocket- Never to flaunt status- but for my personal convenience. I also had to wear security ID at work- If somebody thinks I am flaunting my status- not my problem- but theirs. I do it for me- not them.

Last year, we were in a GS for the first time on the Allure. Our cards were plum colored. I am a "pocket person" and almost always have pockets. So, I don't use a lanyard. We didn't flaunt our card, status, or cabin class, but did enjoy being able to show it to get in to shows and sit in the reserved suites area. It also came in handy in the MDR on lobster night. We were waiting outside the entrance with a large crowd waiting to be seated for MTD. I showed them my plum (Sky Class) Set Sail card and we were ushered right in, past the others waiting. I loved the perks that come with suites!

Last year, we were in a GS for the first time on the Allure. Our cards were plum colored. I am a "pocket person" and almost always have pockets. So, I don't use a lanyard. We didn't flaunt our card, status, or cabin class, but did enjoy being able to show it to get in to shows and sit in the reserved suites area. It also came in handy in the MDR on lobster night. We were waiting outside the entrance with a large crowd waiting to be seated for MTD. I showed them my plum (Sky Class) Set Sail card and we were ushered right in, past the others waiting. I loved the perks that come with suites!

Why would you do Lobster night in MDR when you could have had lobster tails in the Coastal Kitchen ?

Lamb Chops and 3 tails CK Harmony.

148ff2808849e8a5445d3871544b5699.jpg

Why would you do Lobster night in MDR when you could have had lobster tails in the Coastal Kitchen ?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums[/quote

Since the adventure was just in dry dock, no suite lounge was previously on the adventure. I don’t think coastal kitchen was an option either. Somebody who has sailed prior to dry dock and again after should chime in

But I do agree hard to go back to a regular cabin after you have lived the suite life!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums[/quote

Since the adventure was just in dry dock, no suite lounge was previously on the adventure. I don’t think coastal kitchen was an option either. Somebody who has sailed prior to dry dock and again after should chime in

But I do agree hard to go back to a regular cabin after you have lived the suite life!

Cruiseaholic

Wait, they said they were on Allure and she has a CK and had a Plum (Sky Class) card. I know Adventure only has a SL.

Cruiseaholic

Wait, they said they were on Allure and she has a CK and had a Plum (Sky Class) card. I know Adventure only has a SL.

So no suite only restaurant? Just a suite lounge now? I thought that I read that their is a suite restaurant now on the Adventure of the Seas.

So no suite only restaurant? Just a suite lounge now? I thought that I read that their is a suite restaurant now on the Adventure of the Seas.

No suite only restaurant on Adventure.

However, they do offer made to order breakfast for suite guests in Chops every morning.

Adventure does not have a CK. Only a new SL.

Oasis Class has a SL/CK. They said they were on Allure in Sky Class which has access to SL/CK.

We had a gold card on our last two and we are NOT Pinnacle!

I didn't say the only way to get a gold card was by being Pinnacle. Those in Grand Suites and better also get gold cards on the older ships.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
Just now, TITISSA said:

What color is the SeaPass on a Junior Suite on the Navigator of the Seas? 

Silver, unless the guest is Pinnacle level, then gold.