Ordering a brochure...used to be easier@

hcat

I ordered 2 brochures today

( hard copy)...used to be a snap, but like other parts of the website it was more cumbersome than in the past..

Scrolling through the universe to click on United States..so silly

Wondering if they will ever arrive...

Thanks .

Good to know but we live a fair distance from AAA, We are membrrs so maybe they would mail them if Celebrity doesn't do so...

.I thought it'd be nice to look over some upcoming itins because doing so on the website is not much fun anymore...more like a chore,

Some of the brochures do not have deck plans.:mad:

I was trying to see the deck plans for HAL's Koningsdam and ordered brochures and got pretty pictures of the ports, nothing of the ships. Asked on the HAL board and they said only way to get hard copy deck plans is to order the "Compass". Then posters say "good luck getting that."

I know a few years ago Royal did away with deck plans in their brochures,, then brought them back, now I don't know what they offer.

The tip about the AAA office is a good one, thanks!

I have old brochures with the deck plans...but have given up browsing on line for the time being. I like to see the itin and times in port listed vertically rather than scrolling along a horizontal line, as an afterthought to the pretty pictures...How absurd!

.We are set for our next cruise..just waiting for the e docs and ability to print or request our luggage tags. Can't say criuse planning was a breeze but hope website will be corrected soon.

I wish they still had the fold out that was either in older brochures or was a separate piece of cruise literature.. It was a full two page chart with the ships listed from top to bottom and it showed from left to right the itineraries each would be cruising listed chronologically. So much easier than using their website when trying to plan a cruise to a location on a specific ship.

bosco