Drinks

Well pending on the ship you sail on... liquor, mixed and frozen drinks are $13 and beers are $8, wine $8-13.. soft drinks $5, bottled water $4, specialty coffees $5, smoothies $8.

So as you can see it all adds up..

Oaisi class ships currently have Deluxe drink and Voom WiFi for $52 which a good deal. If your phone is WiFi capable you can txt and receive calls just like hitting a cell tower....even at sea.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

Well pending on the ship you sail on... liquor, mixed and frozen drinks are $13 and beers are $8, wine $8-13.. soft drinks $5, bottled water $4, specialty coffees $5, smoothies $8.

Oaisi class ships currently have Deluxe drink and Voom WiFi for $52 which a good deal. If your phone is WiFi capable you can txt and receive calls just like hitting a cell tower....even at sea.

Some of those may be high, but as a general estimate, it's pretty good.

Perhaps it shouldn't, but yes, it depends on your ship. Some ships have higher prices than others.

Unless you will be drinking 5-6 alcoholic drinks per day, per person, it's usually not worth the package price. Drinks included in your fare are Ice water, coffee, tea (iced or hot), lemonade or flavored water, milk and juice during breakfast.....if you won't be getting a bunch of "specialty" things, like sodas or fancy coffees, you'll be good paying as you go. You can buy ANYTHING without a package!

Unless you will be drinking 5-6 alcoholic drinks per day, per person, it's usually not worth the package price. Drinks included in your fare are Ice water, coffee, tea (iced or hot), lemonade or flavored water, milk and juice during breakfast.....if you won't be getting a bunch of "specialty" things, like sodas or fancy coffees, you'll be good paying as you go. You can buy ANYTHING without a package!

No.

I assume the sale you're referencing must only apply to certain sailings. Just looked at my cruise planner for our Oasis sailing in April and it's still listed as full price. If you're seeing something different, please advise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Check the drink & Voom....for the Allure It currently is still $52 US.

Keep checking we have seen prices from 20-30% off on deluxe pkgs.

We've been told sales are the 1st of the month..not sure I've seen that..

Our next cruise is OCT 22 with another couple that bought their pkgs at $48 back in Feb..wish we had.. we bought excursions instead...

Check the drink & Voom....for the Allure It currently is still $52 US.

Keep checking we have seen prices from 20-30% off on deluxe pkgs.

Our next cruise is OCT 22 with another couple that bought their pkgs at $48 back in Feb..wish we had

Our October 8th Oasis had been $46 for many months and jumped to $55 (Deluxe Only) No reduction for the last 60 days. The Deluxe + Voom has been $59 all along.

That's what I thought. For once CB is fairly accurate

Sent from my iPad using Forums

No, Karen was agreeing with me.

And no she is not. Frozen drinks are at least $12 these days. It doesn't take 5 to 6 per day to break even. Most people also like the other things included in the package. Although I am not a coffee drinker, I am constantly amazed at the long lines at the coffee shops on board. I am amazed by the number of people who can't live without their bottled water. And so on and so forth.

Since RC started really pushing the drink package, they have also raised the price of individual drinks higher and higher, to convince people that the packages are a good buy.

Also the packages are good for RCI ports such as Coco Cay, Bahamas and Labadee, Jamaica

To clarify - Drink packages can be used at RC private beach stops at Coco Cay (located in the Bahamas) and Labadee (Haiti). They are not good in the at other locations in the Bahamas or in Jamaica.

And no she is not. Frozen drinks are at least $12 these days. It doesn't take 5 to 6 per day to break even. Most people also like the other things included in the package. Although I am not a coffee drinker, I am constantly amazed at the long lines at the coffee shops on board. I am amazed by the number of people who can't live without their bottled water. And so on and so forth.

Since RC started really pushing the drink package, they have also raised the price of individual drinks higher and higher, to convince people that the packages are a good buy.

Also, for ships that have freestyle machines, you cannot use them without the cup that comes with a package. Not me, but some people also like the fresh squeezed juice and bottled water.

I guess your right I was using alternative math. My gin and tonics are about nine bucks. I should know better than to think something CB said was accurate. I'll never do that again.

I guess your right I was using alternative math. My gin and tonics are about nine bucks. I should know better than to think something CB said was accurate. I'll never do that again.

Every now and then it happens. Just not this time, in the main.