Storage under the bed

Darwal

Would anyone happen to have pictures of what the storage looks like under the bed and how much you can fit? I think I have found a picture for every possible nook and cranny of most any cabin and still have not see one of under the bed storage.

Thanks!

Many posters have said they store their luggage under the cabin beds, I never have. On the slim chance that the previous occupants brought some little critters with them, the most likely place to get them would be under the bed.

I usually store my one bag in the closet, there's plenty of room for me there. Those who bring on multiple bags with lots of clothes don't have this luxury.

Many posters have said they store their luggage under the cabin beds, I never have. On the slim chance that the previous occupants brought some little critters with them, the most likely place to get them would be under the bed.

I usually store my one bag in the closet, there's plenty of room for me there. Those who bring on multiple bags with lots of clothes don't have this luxury.

Oh geeze, NEVER thought of that under the bed.🤢

We've always kept our larger luggage there until the last night when I have to pack.[emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I work in property management and avoiding little critters is part of my job. I take large trash bags, the outdoor black yard bags, and put my luggage in the bag before stowing it under the bed. Knock on wood, I haven't had any problems. I also wipe down the room with Clorox wipes when we get there, so maybe I have so issues. LOL! ;p

Great idea to use leaf bags for your luggage protection

I operated sober homes and halfway houses and I got knowledgeable about this issue. Note that I said there's just a slim chance of picking up critters from under the bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Have done 20 Carnival cruises and always stored the luggage (2 large and 2 carry ons) under the bed without any problems. There is plenty of room and you just slide them in.

Never got the critters but I guess there is always a first time. I figure if they are under the bed, they most probably are on the top also. Yikes! See what you done? Now I will be looking for them.

I work in property management and avoiding little critters is part of my job. I take large trash bags, the outdoor black yard bags, and put my luggage in the bag before stowing it under the bed. Knock on wood, I haven't had any problems. I also wipe down the room with Clorox wipes when we get there, so maybe I have so issues. LOL! ;p

Just curious, what keeps the critters, if they are there, from migrating "north" into the bed?

I

We never store anything under the bed, since we DID bring home bedbugs from a cruise out of New York.

One time is all it takes, and like the other poster said, we put our luggage in the closets. Our clothes are either hung up or kept in the zip lock large zippered bags we bring. We also always check the mattress and box spring for evidence. It may sound a bit extreme but anyone who has ever had them knows the expense and huge inconvenience they are.

Oh my! :o I'm borderline neurotic about bedbugs and this thought never occurred to me. Looks like we won't be stashing our luggage under the bed in the future!

Would anyone happen to have pictures of what the storage looks like under the bed and how much you can fit? I think I have found a picture for every possible nook and cranny of most any cabin and still have not see one of under the bed storage.

Thanks!

There is plenty of room for your suitcases.

This is one side of the bed and there are 2. It's 2 iPhone 7 pluses high and a couple more inches.

00634e475a2b90854ebad8b14df7b2f6.jpg

Thanks

Just proves that someone, somewhere has a photo of almost everything onboard.

Great idea to use leaf bags for your luggage protection

I operated sober homes and halfway houses and I got knowledgeable about this issue. Note that I said there's just a slim chance of picking up critters from under the bed.

Never thought of this protection when placing our luggage under the bed. Nice share!