Johnny rockets singing and dancing

i have been in a few johnny rockets and never once been there at the right time to see their little performances

Is there a particular time I should be going if I want to see this. TIA.

I have been there between 1:00-3:00 and have always seen it. I feel bad for them because they seem like they don't really want to be doing it but they have to. :(

they didn't do it the last few times but they did in the earlier days. Maybe we missed it. I rather them not do it though. If I wanted to see a show I would go to a dinner theatre

I have been there between 1:00-3:00 and have always seen it. I feel bad for them because they seem like they don't really want to be doing it but they have to. :(

^ THIS ^

The last couple of times I witnessed the "dance" those waiters looked like they would rather be doing ANYthing else. I felt bad for them....like they were trained seals or something.

I rather them not do it though. If I wanted to see a show I would go to a dinner theatre

Agreed! I was not even aware of this until I read this thread. If I want cheese, I'll get it on my burger! Hopefully we can avoid.