If you had to make a wager...

BermudaCruisePants

Right now the hurricane center is predicting it to turn northwards toward puerto rico on Monday, by Wed the forecast has it northeast of PR. That's as far out as the forecast goes. It does not look like it's going to affect Bermuda much but this far out who knows

Like Gonzo70 said, right now the storm is far enough away and moving slowly that it should not effect tomorrow's departure for Bermuda. Next week could be a whole different story but only mother nature really knows the answer and she is not talking about it.

If you had to make a wager, would you bet on the 9/3 Summit Bermuda cruise having a change in its itinerary due to Hurricane Irma or do you think it'll be a week of smooth sailin'?

We're sailing tomorrow on the Summit and the hubby's wager is on a change of itinerary. I wagered the other way. He lived in the Caribbean for five years, so maybe his instincts are better than mine.

We're sailing tomorrow on the Summit and the hubby's wager is on a change of itinerary. I wagered the other way. He lived in the Caribbean for five years, so maybe his instincts are better than mine.

Irma will be in the Caribbean at least until Wednesday.

We leave tomorrow, so, the hurricane will be nowhere near Bayonne/NY.

So, off we sail to Bermuda. Guaranteed.

When we meet on board, remind me to smack your hubby.;p

I'm thinking there's a good chance we may hightail it out of Bermuda a day early if it looks like Irma's going to make her way up the coast to Bayonne. Que sera sera!��

I know other people would rather get stuck in Bermuda for a few extra days, but I'd rather get home on time.

Royal Caribean changed an itinerary from East to West Carribean on a ship leaving tomorrow I believe due to Irma.

---

UPDATE Sept 2nd, 1:00pm

Allure of the Seas 9/3: Hurricane Irma has recently developed in the Caribbean and is tracking west as a Category 2 hurricane. Given the storm's location and for everyone's comfort and safety, it is necessary to alter Allure's Eastern Caribbean itinerary to a Western Caribbean one. We know this change may be disappointing, and we are truly sorry. Pre-booked shore excursions will be refunded to your original form of payment while onboard, and more detailed information can be found on royalcaribbean.com.

All other sailings: no other itineraries are impacted at this time.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call 1-800-256-6649