Snacks on Navigaor

dave9898

Due to sail on Navigator on Friday, and just wondered if there were other venues (apart from Windjammer) where we can get free food, this sounds mean, but we are boarding at 2pm and not sure how full Windjammer will be, and husband is not keen on main dining room. Thanks in advance

Due to sail on Navigator on Friday, and just wondered if there were other venues (apart from Windjammer) where we can get free food, this sounds mean, but we are boarding at 2pm and not sure how full Windjammer will be, and husband is not keen on main dining room. Thanks in advance

Cafe Promenade is open virtually 24 hours.

Are you boarding at 2pm by choice, or becuase your cruise documents say so ?

There is no enforcement on the rule of 'you must board at 2-3pm if you are on decks X Y Z'

You can turn up whenever you want to check in, which would also get you to the WJ earlier :)

If you were to board at noon, yes, the Windjammer would be packed; however, rooms tend to "open" around 1:00, so the crowds will disperse to their rooms to stash their carry-ons and await their luggage. I suspect 2:00 would be a perfectly fine time to go to the Windjammer.

Yes, as others have said, Cafe Promenade will be open, as will the pizza place -- but I wouldn't count out the Windjammer.

Hi

We are on the same cruise and got an email saying our boarding time is 2.00 do you know if you can leave your cases earlier than your boarding time ?

Regards

Mel

Yes, you can leave your bags with the ports much earlier, probably even when the previous cruises are still getting off the ship. We've left bags as early as 9:30am before. Plus, your boarding time is just a suggestion, it's not enforced.

If you were to board at noon, yes, the Windjammer would be packed; however, rooms tend to "open" around 1:00, so the crowds will disperse to their rooms to stash their carry-ons and await their luggage. I suspect 2:00 would be a perfectly fine time to go to the Windjammer.

Yes, as others have said, Cafe Promenade will be open, as will the pizza place -- but I wouldn't count out the Windjammer.

I don't think there is a pizza place on Navigator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apart from Windjammer there is only the Cafe Promenade which serves wraps, rolls, pies, pasties, tea, coffee and a few deserts. More than sufficient for a snack.

There is no other pizza place and surprisingly compared to P&O and Princess nothing on the pool deck apart from the Windjammer. Ie. no pizza and/or burger bar.

We were on Navigator last month, nice ship so have a nice cruise and enjoy.

I am from the UK so regularly sail from Southampton. Plus I have sailed on Navigator a number of times.

I would suggest that you check out the Windjammer. It might not be as busy as you might imagine and the choice is amazing. We always end up there for lunch on embarkation day and have never had a problem get a table.

Cafe Promenade has a limited number of snacks but is a good alternative for a relaxed start.

Cabins are usually available by 1:00 pm. Handy for dropping off your hand luggage before you go and explore the ship.

Navigator is a really nice ship, one of my favourites.