Refreshment package it's 30% off today

karyabc

Hi there, have no idea if someone else posted but just check my cruise planner for my coming cruise Anthem of the seas, departing nov 4 2017, and the refreshment package is down 30% less from regular price of 26.00 to 18.00.

Refreshment package is now $18/day for Anthem 11/11 sailing too. Sale is through the weekend.

It's telling me on the home screen that it's 30% off on my cruise. BUT, when I go into my cruise planner, the discounts aren't there. Ugh. I guess I'll have to call.

Weird, I see it with the discount price, yess def. Call them. Good luck :)

Yeah .. c'mon royal give us the 30% ..[/quote

]

:D hahahahah I bet the website would crash in a minute if they do it!!

I am logging on every day to check, but you seem to be implying it is rare .. some of the threads here have hinted they do bring it out every now and then .. so am I wasting my time ?

I am logging on every day to check, but you seem to be implying it is rare .. some of the threads here have hinted they do bring it out every now and then .. so am I wasting my time ?

I see 20% off all the time. I got 30% of once. We make D+ this cruise, so hopefully the 30% off they have been offering onboard for D+ doesn't go away before I get to use it...

For our upcoming Navigator sailing, Refreshment is on sale for $18 per day. Deluxe is now $41, Deluxe w/VOOM is $51, and Deluxe w/Ultimate Dining is $62 (all before 18%). 9 night sailing, so I managed to save $32 on our Deluxe w/VOOM package.

The big key is UP TO 30% off and it doesn't always apply for all ships and sailings. This is the first time in months ours has changed price in any direction.

I see 20% off all the time. I got 30% of once. We make D+ this cruise, so hopefully the 30% off they have been offering onboard for D+ doesn't go away before I get to use it...

I don't think they acknowledge the change in status during a cruise. I believe that is only granted to those reaching Pinnacle.

They are having a 2-3 day sale going on now and offering a 30% discount on the Deluxe Alcohol package for $38 + 18% for our forthcoming TA on Freedom. We're only Diamond, so I think this discount is for everyone. Might want to check your Cruise Planner to see if they are offering anything, then cancel and reorder.

If this cruise boost's you to D+ you won't be considered or get the D+ perks until your next cruise...sorry...but that's how it works.

If this cruise boost's you to D+ you won't be considered or get the D+ perks until your next cruise...sorry...but that's how it works.

Yep. That's how it works. Which was my point about hoping it's still that way in the future as our first cruise as D+ isn't until Oct. '18. It seems the way I worded that had a few people thinking I expected D+ status during the cruise. As much as I wish that was the case, I hope I'm not that lost in the sauce after cruising with RCCL for almost 20 years. :p Seeing that makes me think I may never make Pinnacle at this rate.... ;p:o

For our 10/22/17 Freedom cruise, the deluxe beverage package with Voom dropped from $54 to $49. I canceled yesterday and rebooked and saved $82.50. The deluxe beverage package dropped from $44 to $38.

For our 12/22/17 Anthem cruise, the deluxe beverage package with Voom has consistently been at $54, and the deluxe beverage package has consistently been at $48. However, the refreshment package dropped about a month ago from $26 to $18, then it went back up to $26, and yesterday it was at $18 again.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

For our 10/22/17 Freedom cruise, the deluxe beverage package with Voom dropped from $54 to $49. I canceled yesterday and rebooked and saved $82.50. The deluxe beverage package dropped from $44 to $38.

For our 12/22/17 Anthem cruise, the deluxe beverage package with Voom has consistently been at $54, and the deluxe beverage package has consistently been at $48. However, the refreshment package dropped about a month ago from $26 to $18, then it went back up to $26, and yesterday it was at $18 again.

We're also on the 12/22 Anthem. Thanks for this information on the refreshment package. Always get it for my younger son (now 15) because he's the one that uses it the most. Mom and I have the D lounge and older son (almost 20) doesn't drink soda so it's wasted on him.

Wow that's really good the beverage package with voom $48.00 , Anthem 11/4 have its always 54.00:confused:.

Again I dont drink much at all but my partner does, Im going to continue watching the pricez daily but dont really think at this point I have much chance but who knowss:halo: