MSNBC replaces CNN on the Allure

loudbmw

The two US news channels on the Allure are now MSNBC and Fox News. This look to be permanent as a channel guide was delivered to our stateroom is listing the change.

Lou

The only time the television is on in our room is to watch this......

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

lol....

I'll be on a looong cruise in 4 days. Looking forward to the song getting stuck!!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

WOW! Viewing your expanded signature...I want to be like you when "I grow up!" :)

Happy cruising!!!:cool:

The two US news channels on the Allure are now MSNBC and Fox News. This look to be permanent as a channel guide was delivered to our stateroom is listing the change.

Lou

Is this going to be fleetwide, (international versions of course), or just on select ships on select itineraries?

The only time the television is on in our room is to watch this......

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Wow!! That video is awesome!! It's completely changed the way I wash my hands!! I thought I only needed to wash them once a day for 5 seconds.... Now I can be popular if I just change the way I wash my hands!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS VIDEO!!!

Is this going to be fleetwide, (international versions of course), or just on select ships on select itineraries?

Do MSNBC or FOX news have international versions? I'd hate to be cruising halfway around the world and only getting U.S. centric news on the T.V.

Nice video. I also try not to touch my eyes, nose or mouth in between washing my hands.

On vacation, we tend to not look for news channels, but I can see others not wanting to miss anything, kinda like not leaving home and getting away for a break in the normal routine. I also try to avoid the internet, but that is harder as I do check emails periodically.

Lou

At least it is better than just having Fox News. I need it when I am on the treadmill. MSNBC is fine. We will be on Allure in 7 weeks.

Do MSNBC or FOX news have international versions? I'd hate to be cruising halfway around the world and only getting U.S. centric news on the T.V.
We had FoxNews on our August Cruise and the International Version meant that we had musical numbers or video shorts instead of commercial. The news portion was the same as we get at home.