Celebrity website

Can'tstopcruising

• 2 months later...

Agree, our check-in process has given us so many INVALID messages it's crazy, and when we call they just say, "yes we've been having problems, but they'll fix your account at boarding" - no one wants to fix it now. So we'll be the people who are making boarding longer, but not by choice. Apologies ahead of time

The website isn't working correctly and isn't user friendly. You cannot sign up for a meet and mingle. Perhaps Celebrity wants to eliminate this function which isn't a good thing. Many of the celebrity passengers enjoy this get together. Now you have to call to reserve and who knows if that actually works. I will see when I go on my next Celebrity sailing.

5 days!!

I'm starting to get nervous about the preparation. Getting the luggage together, doing airline check in, getting to the airport, the flight being on time, getting to the cruise ship!

Edited by BubbaLuvin
WOOPS! Wronng thread! Please ignore.

Agreed, the Celebrity website is the worst website I have ever experienced from a major corporation. I have no idea how this has gone on this long. However lately I have been using Google Chrome instead of Internet Explorer and things seem to work much better for me. Good luck.

I noticed they changed last evening... prettier but not anymore functional. It drives me nuts that the sub-categories don't show even with this new upgrade. I want to know the price breakdown and cabin locations of of 2a, 2b, 2c etc..., having to click through and seeing the prices change don't help someone who is trying to figure the Captain's Club 1 sub-category upgrade.

Noticed yesterday that the site presentation was a little different. Also noticed that if there are multiple selections on a page for the same thing one may work while the other doesn't. For example, go into an existing reservation. You'll see Manage Your Vacation on the bar in the middle of the page - it does nothing. But MANAGE YOUR VACATION at the top of the page does. Two different developers? One quit the other finished his step? :)

I just tried to access Flights by Celebrity! The entire page does nothing but flicker on and off and you cannot back out or try a different header. You have to go back to main page. I won't book my cruise until I can peruse flights. Then I can compare flight prices with Celebrity and the airlines. So darn frustrating!

I just tried to access Flights by Celebrity! The entire page does nothing but flicker on and off and you cannot back out or try a different header. You have to go back to main page. I won't book my cruise until I can peruse flights. Then I can compare flight prices with Celebrity and the airlines. So darn frustrating!

I got to it just fine. I do, however, reboot my laptop beforehand if I plan on doing anything serious on either the X or RCCL site.

With all of the “improvements “ to the Celebrity website bet calls have increased. So much for Celebrity’s innovations.

I can only assume that Celebrity has made all the money it needs to this year. Tried three different browsers to price a cruise for next Christmas - none worked. At this rate, if they don't get their act together soon, they will be out of business by February!!:eek:

I guess I'm in the minority but I do think there has been some improvement over the past few months. The problem is that improvements are not always intuitive which can be very frustrating. As I suggested earlier in this thread there may be multiple selections on a page where one works but the other, supposedly the same, does not.

Remember, this is a contractor supported site. By its very nature it will not be controlled as well as one supported by full time employers. Contractors are notorious for jumping ship (pun intended) for a few dollars more.