Suite perks on Ovation? Ungrade fairy has been!

Hi Everyone,

Have a grand suite on the Ovation ,due to the upgrade fairy ,was booked in a balcony solo deck 6 ,now midship on deck 13.yipee!

Anyone know what perks the Grand Suites have?

Had a suite on penthouse Celebrity, and didn't know that it included all your drinks,till the last day.

Don't want to do that again .

Cheers Deb

Hi Everyone,

Have a grand suite on the Ovation ,due to the upgrade fairy ,was booked in a balcony solo deck 6 ,now midship on deck 13.yipee!

Anyone know what perks the Grand Suites have?

Had a suite on penthouse Celebrity, and didn't know that it included all your drinks,till the last day.

Don't want to do that again .

Cheers Deb

Congratulations! Do you mind saying the % single supplement?

Congratulations! Do you mind saying the % single supplement?

It was booked the first day it was released, paid only for a solo,in a single balcony cabin.Around $1800. Loving the ungrade fairy.

Cheers Deb

Edited by angelwingsflys
Added to

Congrats on getting the 'Frank Sinatra Suite.' In 28 cruises never had an upgrade, maybe because I don't believe in fairies.:o

Angel...If you go onto RCI website I am sure it will tell you all about the 'Grand Suites,' Pictures even. Above all enjoy. How many days for the $1800 ?

Congrats on getting the 'Frank Sinatra Suite.' In 28 cruises never had an upgrade, maybe because I don't believe in fairies.:o

Angel...If you go onto RCI website I am sure it will tell you all about the 'Grand Suites,' Pictures even. Above all enjoy. How many days for the $1800 ?

Thankyou,10 day cruise 7th Dec.I do believe in upgrade fairies !

This is my 3rd upgrade on RCI,first 2 were paid $175 each time for inside upgraded to balcony, this is my first free upgrade.yippee

Cheers Deb

Well done 👍 on that upgrade. You will love it. We had a suite on Oasis and we had free drinks in the Coastal Kitchen from 12pm as long as you didn’t want cocktails. They were from 5pm. You can also go into the concierge lounge for drinks. We had most of our meals in Coastal Kitchen and loved the perks. Fresh fruit was delivered regularly and the large space is amazing. You will get priority boarding, bookings for all the shows and there is a special seating area for suite guests in the theatre. Believe me, it’s hard to go back🤣

Priority check-in

Personalised attention throughout the cruise with the complimentary Concierge Club service on selected ships

Reserved prime seating in the main theatre for entertainment shows, where available

Priority tender tickets on selected cruises. (The tender service is provided when smaller vessels are necessary to reach shore in locations without docking ports large enough for cruise ships.)

VIP pool deck seating, where available

Full breakfast, lunch and dinner dining room menus available for in-room diningPrivate breakfast and lunch seating in the speciality restaurants on our Voyager and Freedom Class ships

Mattel® board games available to order for in-room entertainment for the children

Complimentary luggage valet service

Luxury spa bathrobes for use onboard

Complimentary ironing service on formal night

Priority departure with an exclusive suite* departure lounge featuring continental breakfast

Congrats on a great upgrade,I believe you are entitled to all the extra benefits under the Sky royal suite class which are quite comprehensive.Consult the FAQ-Royal suite class for more detail, but for about $180 a day it looks like a good deal to me.If you don't mind me asking what is your loyalty status with RCI.I am booked on ovation 2 cruises after yours & would love an upgrade,currently in an D4 balcony on deck 13.As I am only gold loyalty status I don't hold out much hope.10 cruises down, never a hint of an upgrade,

cheers Peter.

One of the best perks of a suite on the Ovation is access to the Coastal Kitchen. This is next to the buffet and is available to suite guests for breakfast, lunch and dinner (except Junior Suite which only has access to Dinner). It is just like a private MDR but with way better food and service. Breakfast generally stays the same each day but dinner and lunch is on a rotation. On boarding day this is a great place to have lunch as soon as you board.

Just had Deb at my place, and she has most certainly got a great upgrade, we Googled and Youtubed;p......the Coastal Kitchen looks good for her and the Concierge Club has great windows and views. We just couldnt print her luggage tags as they still had the old cabin on them:(

Congrats on a great upgrade,I believe you are entitled to all the extra benefits under the Sky royal suite class which are quite comprehensive.Consult the FAQ-Royal suite class for more detail, but for about $180 a day it looks like a good deal to me.If you don't mind me asking what is your loyalty status with RCI.I am booked on ovation 2 cruises after yours & would love an upgrade,currently in an D4 balcony on deck 13.As I am only gold loyalty status I don't hold out much hope.10 cruises down, never a hint of an upgrade,

cheers Peter.

I do not think that having a higher loyalty status has much to do with upgrades or not. In my experience it has been the opposite.

Just had Deb at my place, and she has most certainly got a great upgrade, we Googled and Youtubed;p......the Coastal Kitchen looks good for her and the Concierge Club has great windows and views. We just couldnt print her luggage tags as they still had the old cabin on them:(

They should have that fixed up soon, if not give them a call.

Thank you for all the searching I put you thru...it was so exciting. It looks amazing.

Cheers Deb

Hi Peter,

I am Diamond,but this is the first big upgrade on RCI,I am thinking it was something to do with having booked this cruise a few minutes after it first came available, over 500 days away.

Certainly wasn't expecting it, but very excited about the upgrade.

Cheers Deb