Back to back - C & A question

die_hard

When doing a back to back, do you get any extra C & A points or any other perks/amenities?

No extra C&A points.

You may get lunch in the dining room on changeover day, depending on ship and number of B2B guests.

When doing a back to back, do you get any extra C & A points or any other perks/amenities?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Dining room or specialty restaurant like bob said. The specialty restaurant is an abbreviated menu.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sure. You get points for two cruises! ;) :D

You get to say nah nah nah nah nah nah to the people who are putting out their luggage after the first cruise.

Dining room or specialty restaurant like bob said. The specialty restaurant is an abbreviated menu.

Did you mean to say MDR? All of our B2B cruises on RC the MDR has had the abbreviated lunch menu for consecutive cruisers. The specialty restaurants weren't open for lunch. :confused:

Did you mean to say MDR? All of our B2B cruises on RC the MDR has had the abbreviated lunch menu for consecutive cruisers. The specialty restaurants weren't open for lunch. :confused:

Sometimes the B2B lunch is in the MDR, sometimes we've had it in Giovanni's. Either way, it's an abbreviated menu.

Had it in mdr and specialty restaurants. Today's lunch on oasis was in giovannis for b2b cruisers. If there is a large contingent of b2b then it is held in mdr.

Had it in mdr and specialty restaurants. Today's lunch on oasis was in giovannis for b2b cruisers. If there is a large contingent of b2b then it is held in mdr.

What was the menu, Frank? Living vicariously through you as we wait for our flight. Was really great meeting you and wish you an excellent vacation part 2. :D

What was the menu, Frank? Living vicariously through you as we wait for our flight. Was really great meeting you and wish you an excellent vacation part 2. :D
The menu at giovannis was soup or antipasto for starters. Spaghetti Bolognese, risotto or fish dish. Dessert was tiramisu or Cannoli.

It wasn't to busy and the food was good. I do love the risotto at Giovanni. But untried my son's spaghetti and it was very good.

Had a great time meeting you and your husband. We are planning to sail with you and stanmelb in Oct 21 next year. Hope we can meet up soon as it was great talking finance with another number crunches.

Hope you have a safe flight and drive home. Please keep in touch.

Your friend from hawaii.