Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Four

CCHelp

Us to. I think it shows how ground breaking SS were when they launched Whisper and Shadow and why it feels more spacious than Wind and Cloud. Whisper was our first and I thought that Wind would give us more of then ”private yacht” feel, but it didn’t. We never went back.

I think it also begs the question as to why don’t they focus much more investment in these two as they are still unique space wise and still current.

Maybe they think the dollars spread over fewer passengers does not give them enough return on their investment? The Whisper goes into dry dock in December. Not sure if the "enhancements" will detract from her appeal.

Good morning:),,,,,,,,,I have a question for everyone please. I am looking at a cruise on Windstar going through the Panama Canal and Cost Rica. I have never been to either place. Have any of you sailed with them before? Any thoughts would be appreciated and I will post a thread over on the Windstar forum;). Just wanted to get some opinions from here as I know most of you have years of cruising experience:D

Greetings Coolers!

Today I have a head-scratcher for those who enjoy quizzes of a sort. The picture has 8 groupings of LEGO constructions which represent characters in TV shows mostly aimed at children. The task is to identify the TV shows being represented. I will provide the answers in a later post. I found this difficult. I will give you the answer to the first grouping to get you on the right path.

34386836_1723768637670160_8290104754722308096_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=47a6a357024f0cff72a302e2021d5bbd&oe=5BB92044

The first answer is....The Simpsons.

Have a great day all!

And Lois.....I can't help. :(

The second one is the only one I get...will go back and look again!

John and I both cruised the Wind Surf years ago. I think there was a somewhat recent refit. We enjoyed it! However, even the "big" cabins are small. They were very nautical in feeling, but beautifully fitted out. Food was excellent. I think they've been busy trying to break into the the "semi luxury, oddball, vibe". It was not all inclusive, as I recall. May have changed by now, but I don't know. We had a very unusual itinerary from Mexico, thru some of Central America and some islands off the coast. Loved it because it was so different and didn't hit the most touristed spots.

Itineraries is one of the reasons we opted to try SS. Not always the same old, same old.

Hope this helps a little.

Greetings Coolers!

Today I have a head-scratcher for those who enjoy quizzes of a sort. The picture has 8 groupings of LEGO constructions which represent characters in TV shows mostly aimed at children. The task is to identify the TV shows being represented. I will provide the answers in a later post. I found this difficult. I will give you the answer to the first grouping to get you on the right path.

34386836_1723768637670160_8290104754722308096_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=47a6a357024f0cff72a302e2021d5bbd&oe=5BB92044

The first answer is....The Simpsons.

Have a great day all!

And Lois.....I can't help. :(

Last one.....Orange is the New Black? Probably not....haha!

YES JP! You are correct! 6. Sesame Street (Bert and Ernie) 7. Ducktales (Donald and his nephews). Excellent! You are very good with this!

Sorry Linda......8 is not Orange is the New Black. Think kid's shows. :)

YES JP! You are correct! 6. Sesame Street (Bert and Ernie) 7. Ducktales (Donald and his nephews). Excellent! You are very good with this!

Sorry Linda......8 is not Orange is the New Black. Think kid's shows. :)

Oh......you mean it's not..???!!! (will try again!)

OOO! What are you pouring? Are we all invited?!

Actually ... I have been drinking Rose. Flint dry. It is the day before we pack and i’m sure everyone knows what it’s like. It is sort of hanging around. I have filled the travel humidor though. Priorities! :D

Good to see the priorities are set.

We have to get packing too. We leave early Friday for Banff!

Happy hour soon. Still at work...then we have to run first. Then we can "rehydrate" with a liquid of choice. [emoji485] [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

Ok, so I received today a beautiful brochure from SS highlighting Encore and Ovation...in page #4 it states "All dining venues are complementary". Is that true for La Dame and Seishin? I saw no asterisk to indicate the little footnote...

Ok, so I received today a beautiful brochure from SS highlighting Encore and Ovation...in page #4 it states "All dining venues are complementary". Is that true for La Dame and Seishin? I saw no asterisk to indicate the little footnote...

Quick take a picture!

:-)

Happy trails and happy travels to all!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro