Best Junior Suite price on Oasis class?

Best price I've seen was around $1150 a person, for 2 people.

On Oasis class? Nice! Right now, a J4 on the hump for 2 on our next Oasis sailing is $2,500 total (w/port taxes and fees), but we may have to take our kiddos ... and the J3s are a bit more expensive plus the additional port taxes/fees for 2 more people.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Curious: what is the best price you've ever snagged on an Oasis class ship for a JS? Currently eyeing a JS for under $3K for 4 people (2 adults/2 young kids) ...

The dates may make a difference. We booked a February at $3k which is pretty good for that time if year. We've paid less in the fall.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Curious: what is the best price you've ever snagged on an Oasis class ship for a JS? Currently eyeing a JS for under $3K for 4 people (2 adults/2 young kids) ...

I swore I'd never waste money on a JS again, but at that price, not bad at all. What is the price for a regular ocean view balcony?

Our current 7D for 4 is about $2K.

So an extra $1,000 (or the entire drink package and internet costs). I probably still wouldn't spend the $1k and it's well within my budget. Have you sailed JS before? Some people surely find it worth the upgrade and love it. We didn't think the extra 3 ft of cabin space made any measurable difference and was essentially pointless.

So an extra $1,000 (or the entire drink package and internet costs). I probably still wouldn't spend the $1k and it's well within my budget. Have you sailed JS before? Some people surely find it worth the upgrade and love it. We didn't think the extra 3 ft of cabin space made any measurable difference and was essentially pointless.

We haven't had a JS before but this past time was our first with our 2 young kids in the room (D4), and it was a little ... snug (which we expected). We also would make Emerald sailing in a JS next time (not a big deal over all, but getting us closer more quickly to Diamond, especially since we can only cruise about once every year or two currently).

We haven't had a JS before but this past time was our first with our 2 young kids in the room (D4), and it was a little ... snug (which we expected). We also would make Emerald sailing in a JS next time (not a big deal over all, but getting us closer more quickly to Diamond, especially since we can only cruise about once every year or two currently).

It may make sense for you then. Everyone is different. We have 2 young children and don't feel snug at all in a regular room. They both sleep on the sofa, same as they did in the JS. For us, we felt the JS was just a couple feet wider than the regular room. Which simply didn't matter. If you need a little more breathing room and $1,000 isn't much for you, then go for it! You may love it. $3k for a group of 4 seems like a VERY good price on a JS from my experience.

Did allure JS in feb, Oasis last month and have two on Oasis booked for 2018. They differ from week to week and sometimes are always lower some weeks than others. Oasis class humps usually run higher than Freedom Class. Oasis a couple more benies than Freedom. Coastal, priority my time line at second desk on right. Freedom class still has the high back easy chair and footstool. Oasis low back easy chair. Doing freedom BtoB IN NOV,FEB. & APRIL AND ALL JR. WERE MUCH CHEAPER THAN OASIS CLASS.

The Junior Suite has 287 sq. feet in the cabin and 80 sq. feet on the balcony.

The regular ocean view balcony has 182 sq. feet in the cabin and 50 sq. feet on the balcony.

That's a lot more than 3 extra feet; it gives "walking room." Depending on the age of the children, I would assume having a bathtub makes things easier, too.

Grab it before it goes away. About the best price I've seen for 4 pax in a long time. I just missed one for our most recent Oasis cruise by about 5 minutes. Was roughly $3,300 for 4 after port taxes & fees (KSF promo).

Grab it before it goes away. About the best price I've seen for 4 pax in a long time. I just missed one for our most recent Oasis cruise by about 5 minutes. Was roughly $3,300 for 4 after port taxes & fees (KSF promo).

UPDATE: We ended up going for it! Called to book Tuesday and then ensued a convoluted process to resolve an issue between the TA and Royal, which wanted to charge us $400 in change fees, even though we are under the 30-day grace period of making changes. FINALLY was resolved w/o change fee about 6 pm today. So we scored a J3 for 4 for about $2,900, which is pretty good considering the same category is now over $5K for 4 for our sailing. [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

Moral of the story:

1) Book a good price when you see it.

2) Work with a TA that will strive to rectify problems.

3) Don't book a NRD onboard a year out. [emoji12]

4) Seriously questioning whether to ever use Next Cruise again ...