How do I find out if there is a refrigerator in a room on Navigator?

Can't find this info anywhere, Do I have to call RC? or does anyone know if the staterooms on RC Navigator of the Seas have Refrigerators.

If you have a medical need for a fridge, contact Special Needs with a request for one. They should reply with a confirmation.

All previous threads on this subject seem to say there are NO refrigerators only chill box. I have always found them to keep things cool/cold for days without a problem. It has also been reported that for medical needs you must contact them. I spoke with RCCL Accessiblity rep today at 1-866-592-7225. Give them a call.

Stick a towel in the cabinet door that houses the fridge....it needs AIR! It will keep almost anything but frozen stuff cold enough. Just know they are "dorm cube" fridges....you'll have to lie the wine on it's side....and once it's opened, it will leak. Just so you know!

ok thanks... This is my first RCL cruise and I wasn't sure. My last carnival ship had no fridge, but it was stated so in the cabin description. I had brought a bag cooler onboard which was a pain to have to get ice for to keep it cold. I was constantly running up to the lido deck with the ice bucket the steward brought and also filling glasses with ice to bring to room. After that cruise I bought a collapsible bucket to carry on board in order to haul larger quantities of ice to the room if needed. The buckets the stewards bring are so small.

We were on Navigator in February and the was a very small fridge. I agree with CB. You have to keep the doors to the cabinet open and even pull the fridge forward a bit, because it needs air circulation. It keeps things cool, but not cold.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can't find this info anywhere, Do I have to call RC? or does anyone know if the staterooms on RC Navigator of the Seas have Refrigerators.

no cabin has refrigerators at all. best they can be called is a cooler. it will keep drinks slightly below room temp.

if you have a medical need( insulin, etc) then special needs can provide a small medical fridge . but IIRC these are the very tiny ones that would only hold a few syringes. if you need something kept cold that is larger, then your cabin steward can provide an ice bucket and ice. or bring a collapsable cooler yourself and ask them to provide ice.