Tips for going on Royal Princess?

Pokopo

I will be going on Royal Princess in about a month (which will make it my 4th Princess cruise)

Are there any tips or helpful info that I should know before going?

Biggest suggestion is walk around the ship after you board and become acquainted with it. If you're bringing kids, register with/tour the kid's club (open house first day). Then buy a fruity drink and enjoy!

Whenever possible use the elevators at the front or the rear of the ship as the midship elevators tend to be quite congested and you may experience long waits.

Don't miss the buffet. The Royal Class ships have the largest buffet on the seas.

Alfredo's, no charge waiter served individual pizza plus other menu items. Open 11am to late evening every day.

Once you're onboard, take a little time to walk around the cabin decks and look at the beautiful pictures people have sent in on the walls. I did this recently and got some good exercise going around 3-4 of the decks. It's fun to see how many places you've been to on the walls and think about where you want to go to next.