MSC for Me

marcoigna

good day

was able to log on with my Seaside booking today - nice - itineary is correct -

HOWEVER - all the entertainment / restaurants / bars / dining are all of the Meraviglia -

- I am sure it will get straigtened out in time, but would have been nice to see all the correct details when u Log In -

oh well - still very excited...

good day

was able to log on with my Seaside booking today - nice - itineary is correct -

HOWEVER - all the entertainment / restaurants / bars / dining are all of the Meraviglia -

- I am sure it will get straigtened out in time, but would have been nice to see all the correct details when u Log In -

oh well - still very excited...

I just tried on the app and it won’t let me. Says only for Meraviglia at this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you for starting this thread.

I just downloaded and now have this app with my account information listed.

When can we make reservations for dining, shows and comedy?

Can I do them prior to boarding?

Thank you all.

just fyi deinstalled and reinstalled twice, does not work for me. maybe it depends on iOS / device?

I also deleted and reinstalled multiple times on iPhone 7+, iPad mini and new iPhone X...the app now says for Seaside also but once I try to log in with my booking number and name it glitches, crashes and boots me back to my icons. I can't reopen to try again once that happens so I've deleted and reinstalled multiple times across 3 devices all with the same result. So frustrating! It bums me out to know others are successful and I can't get it to work at all.

I also deleted and reinstalled multiple times on iPhone 7+, iPad mini and new iPhone X...the app now says for Seaside also but once I try to log in with my booking number and name it glitches, crashes and boots me back to my icons. I can't reopen to try again once that happens so I've deleted and reinstalled multiple times across 3 devices all with the same result. So frustrating! It bums me out to know others are successful and I can't get it to work at all.
Try logging on to the MSC website and then make sure you are using the same credentials.

I had trouble logging on until I found out that msc has my first name as my first and middle names. Once I put that in, I got in fine. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

Try logging on to the MSC website and then make sure you are using the same credentials.

I had trouble logging on until I found out that msc has my first name as my first and middle names. Once I put that in, I got in fine. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

Thank you for your reply. I don’t have any problems logging into the website itself with mine or my husband’s name yet neither of us can get the app to work. I was just doing what everyone suggested and deleted and reinstall but have the same issue across 3 different devices with two different log in names. I’m so worried it won’t get fixed in the next month, if nobody else is getting the same error.

Thank you for your reply. I don’t have any problems logging into the website itself with mine or my husband’s name yet neither of us can get the app to work. I was just doing what everyone suggested and deleted and reinstall but have the same issue across 3 different devices with two different log in names. I’m so worried it won’t get fixed in the next month, if nobody else is getting the same error.

I’ve been trying on my iPhone X and iPad Pro with no luck... I hope they fix it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was able to succesfully log in and browse around. Not much on the app yet, guess once you are on board is when it really comes to life. I deleted in in the meantime, almost 2 months to set sail for me.

Is it true you will be able to open your stateroom with your phone? Do you get a cruise card as other lines or is it a wristband / bracelet? I am confused. Also, this will be my first MSC so I don´t know how different the process is with this technology / bands thing. I´ve seen Royal does something similar for their Quantum class.