ms Koningsdam in Port Everglades & Zuiderdam in Aruba November 29, 2017

Scrapnana

I am happy she is leaving late. I am on the ferry back to the island, and the wifi is not good. I can't get on to any of the webcams.

I'll have a look when I get home in a couple of hours. Can you see the World?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

While we are waiting I have another question for you, Roy. When you combine 4 pictures on your blog, is that a function of Wordpress or is it something you do before you upload the pictures?

Kathi, I wish it were that easy, but by now I have it pretty much down to a science. I load them to wordpress just as a regular photo. Getting to that photo is fairly involved.

1. I start by choosing the 4 photos.

2. The Windows photo printing routine for multiple photos has several options One of the options is to "print" a sheet of 4 photos. I choose that option--

1270141944_print4(Custom).jpg.47431397151d2bdb733a47a7b79c08b9.jpg

3. And print to a pdf file. There are a couple of print to pdf utilities, one is in Windows 10 but I usually use a routine from a utility called "pdf995" which does several things.

4. Another utility from the same company is called "omniformat" which converts the pdf file to a jpg format. Usually the jpg is bigger than I want but image resizer fixes that.

5. Finally, I upload the file I created to wordpress just like a regular photo.

I am happy she is leaving late. I am on the ferry back to the island, and the wifi is not good. I can't get on to any of the webcams.

No, camera is focussed on K'dam.

Pevvesseltraffic now shows Koningsdam "scheduled" for 22:22. Certainly an odd prediction.

Roy

That is a really strange time.

I wonder if there is a plane full of passengers with flight ease bookings that are late?

You will likely be able to see it anytime in daylight tomorrow. Port schedule shows her departing at 23:00 December 1.

I was quite amused yesterday. We had the Celebrity Reflection where Allure usually docks, the World opposite her, and the Crystal Serenity stuck in between (terminal 19?), making an interesting progression from little to bigger to huge.

Roy

That is a really strange time.

I wonder if there is a plane full of passengers with flight ease bookings that are late?

Jacqui, when we were told it was going to be at least 3 hours, it was also stated everyone was on board but were requesting to leave both jetways connected in case of emergency.

Kathi, I wish it were that easy, but by now I have it pretty much down to a science. I load them to wordpress just as a regular photo. Getting to that photo is fairly involved.

1. I start by choosing the 4 photos.

2. The Windows photo printing routine for multiple photos has several options One of the options is to "print" a sheet of 4 photos. I choose that option--

[ATTACH]412264[/ATTACH]

3. And print to a pdf file. There are a couple of print to pdf utilities, one is in Windows 10 but I usually use a routine from a utility called "pdf995" which does several things.

4. Another utility from the same company is called "omniformat" which converts the pdf file to a jpg format. Usually the jpg is bigger than I want but image resizer fixes that.

5. Finally, I upload the file I created to wordpress just like a regular photo.

Wow! That’s a lot of work. I will never look at your blog pictures the same way again. It does look interesting so I will probably try it (but at home where Wi-Fi cost and speed are not an issue).

Jacqui, when we were told it was going to be at least 3 hours, it was also stated everyone was on board but were requesting to leave both jetways connected in case of emergency.

Thanks Carole.

Curiouser and curiouser.