**LIVE REPORT** Oasis of the Seas, December 3, 2017

gingersvp

I've spent far too many hours watching YouTubers 'must haves' packing videos and really feel like Miss Crystal is who I want to be when I grow up . But, let's face it, I'll never be as pulled together as she is. I particularly like her 'must haves' video although I don't necessarily need all the same things. Here's her video though (I find her simply charming):

We are on the Oasis in April for our first RCL Cruise, I’m really looking forward to your review (even if we aren’t in an aqua theater suite [emoji20]) and enjoy your writing style. You like like an amazingly fun family!

As for the YouTube video you posted, unfortunately this lady shouldn’t be posting on cruise packing. I stopped watching after she said she carries her power strip that has a surge protector in it (which is a major fire hazard and a prohibited item) and she uses wet wipes in her cabin which she alludes will protect you from Norovirus, which it won’t.

Have a great trip, and I’ll try not to get too jealous of your amazing cabin!

We are on the Oasis in April for our first RCL Cruise, I’m really looking forward to your review (even if we aren’t in an aqua theater suite [emoji20]) and enjoy your writing style. You like like an amazingly fun family!

As for the YouTube video you posted, unfortunately this lady shouldn’t be posting on cruise packing. I stopped watching after she said she carries her power strip that has a surge protector in it (which is a major fire hazard and a prohibited item) and she uses wet wipes in her cabin which she alludes will protect you from Norovirus, which it won’t.

Have a great trip, and I’ll try not to get too jealous of your amazing cabin!

I don't pack about half the stuff she brings up, but I enjoy her videos. [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

Enjoying your pre-review!

We don't like leaving for the port so late so we usually call a taxi. Never too early to begin embarkation day.

Have fun!

I wish we could but there are 7 of us and far too much luggage so we'll be arriving later than I like. Such is life.

Looks like a fantastic weather day for sailaway! Looking at Oasis on the webcam. Will be set to watch her sailaway at 4:30 PM.

Doesn’t the hotel have coffee in the lobby? 🙄

Where can I find the webcam you mentioned?

My cousins are all very beautiful women with a strong sense of style and flair. I tend to dress simpler but just this once I don't want to be the frumpy add on.

Balcony selfie!

a37cf11baa1d28fb0e4f1891afe9ca7f.jpg

Definitely NOT frumpy - you are radiant. Enjoy your cruise!

I really really wish I had them with us this trip. They are just too close to midterms and it would be such a problem for them to miss at this time. I'm so thankful my parents are able to help so that we could attend my cousin's wedding. I don't like traveling without then though!

I get it. I wouldn't let my HS kids go either. I work in a High School and would strongly advise parents not to do this, unless their child is totally self directed and on top of grades w/out any pushing from the parents (not my teens ;))

I get it. I wouldn't let my HS kids go either. I work in a High School and would strongly advise parents not to do this, unless their child is totally self directed and on top of grades w/out any pushing from the parents (not my teens ;))

Yeah that's not my teens either. However, missing this trip has inspired them to work harder and earn a cruise for summer break.

We've survived muster and registered the Lady Stormageddon at Royal Tots. My husband has already been spotted as the Mr. Gingersvp here on the ship. We're now sailing away to a beautiful sunset. Coastal Kitchen and Cats up next.

64f6e9be0831ced44efa6441fc6ffbf5.jpg

At the champagne bar for some bubbly. On one hand in feeling slightly guilty that I'm sipping on bubbles while my hubs walks the toddler around in a stroller. Then I remember he'd been gone 5 days and I EARNED this break.

However now he's back and she's asleep in the stroller. Hopefully this means a quiet dinner in Coastal Kitchen!!!!

03d7bb44e78a310aaa79b27baae272b3.jpg