MSC Seaside: YC Interior Suite Video.

gkbiiii

watch?v=0uw1Vn7TjOc

SE_Yacht-Club-Interior-suite.jpg

Le cabine di MSC Seaside la nuova nave MSC Crociere

At time 3:48/5:12 is where, there is an inspection of the YC Interior Suite. I have this booked and the video is including, the marble bathroom. This Suite is MUCH bigger than on Mergaviglia, something that I feel privileged to snag, for Oct. 2018!

Sadly, I don’t think this shows a YC interior - rather a YC deluxe suite, minus the balcony. The layout of the room matches floor plans for the DS and not the interior’s.

Still waiting with bated breath to see a YC interior!

Sadly, I don’t think this shows a YC interior - rather a YC deluxe suite, minus the balcony. The layout of the room matches floor plans for the DS and not the interior’s.

Still waiting with bated breath to see a YC interior!

This does match the MSC official drawing of the Seaside YC interior suite, which was released around a year ago.

I believe it is the real deal and MUCH better than on the other ships.

This is a pic, of what I believe to be a Seaside Deluxe YC Balcony Suite.

msc-crociere-msc-preziosa-yc1-foto-01.jpg

Or This one with the Balcony

SE_Yacht-Club-Deluxe-Suite.jpg

Edited by gkbiiii

This does match the MSC official drawing of the Seaside YC interior suite, which was released around a year ago.

I believe it is the real deal and MUCH better than on the other ships.

This is a pic, of what I believe to be a Seaside Deluxe YC Balcony Suite.

msc-crociere-msc-preziosa-yc1-foto-01.jpg

The top image is of an Exectuive and Family Suite (Bedroom) on board Divina.

As much as I'd love for it to be like the above (I have one booked for 11/18), I think we can expect them to be more like the rendering and floorplan on the MSC site.

SE_YC_Inside_Suite_3D.jpg

SE_YC_Inside_Suite_2D.jpg

watch?v=0uw1Vn7TjOc

Le cabine di MSC Seaside la nuova nave MSC Crociere

At time 3:48/5:12 is where, there is an inspection of the YC Interior Suite. I have this booked and the video is including, the marble bathroom. This Suite is MUCH bigger than on Mergaviglia, something that I feel privileged to snag, for Oct. 2018!

Did anyone else notice the date that the video was uploaded?

Good catch Two Wheels Only. That would be the back or rear wall of the cabin.

I really think this is not a yacht club interior. The curtain suggests this is YC1. It would be lovely to believe this is your regular YC interior but just don’t believe it is.

Technically he is ‘inside’ a yacht club suite. Could the question be a confusion of semantics?

I hope I am wrong as it would be lovely if the insides did look like this, but I too am sceptical.

The deck plan shows insides to be skinnier than the deluxes and we already know that the deluxes look like this.

Time will tell.

I asked the original poster and he said they were Inside YC Suite.

Who is the original poster? What is his cabin number ?

Well we can all keep dreaming but this really is not a YC inside , nothing in the pics correspond at all . No matter, people who have them booked will enjoy them however they are.

I appreciate the pictures, gkbii :)

We will all find out later when the ship gets into Miami, I'm sure there will be more people posting. According to other videos on YC1, those cabins have 2 small closets, one on each end of the room. This photo appears to have 1 closet ....so it could very well be a YIN. Let's hope so.. ...but appreciate the upload of the pics, give us hope, ha ha.

I appreciate the pictures, gkbii :)

We will all find out later when the ship gets into Miami, I'm sure there will be more people posting. According to other videos on YC1, those cabins have 2 small closets, one on each end of the room. This photo appears to have 1 closet ....so it could very well be a YIN. Let's hope so.. ...but appreciate the upload of the pics, give us hope, ha ha.

The other closet would be out of shot as it's next to the television.

I'm certain that this is again an image of a YC1 - why would they put up a curtain to emphasise the lack of a window? Either way, you're right Seapad: it's best now just to wait!

Who is the original poster? What is his cabin number ?

Well we can all keep dreaming but this really is not a YC inside , nothing in the pics correspond at all . No matter, people who have them booked will enjoy them however they are.

George Bauslaugh Ii this Yacht Club Inside Suite?

· Reply · Yesterday at 4:31pm

Manage

13902731_10201912493249523_3852405462664528576_n.jpg?oh=4ea93196dc45a4c5c58b76c56ab7f5c7&oe=5A8B8999

דן דיאמנט yes