ms Eurodam in Port Everglades & Rotterdam in Tampa December 3, 2017

Scrapnana

We've had a busy afternoon - booking a hotel for a week in London (actually, Kingston) for May. I had a sudden fear that the royal wedding might fill all the hotel rooms! Now I just have to organize our flight home. I even thought it would be fun to sail back to the US, too, but I can't find a convenient TA. Anyone know what other lines, besides HAL and Cunard, do TA's from England?

It was a nice day for a sail away from Fort Lauderdale. Thanks all, and see you next time!:)

I'm not going to wait for another 45 minutes.

Rotterdam is out of view in Tampa.

See all you addicts on Wed for Zuiderdam and Nieuw Amsterdam. NA to drydock - so she may leave early, even though none have made it this year, even when scheduled that way.

That’s it for me today. I will try to peek at Nassau and Key West tomorrow but I will be out most of the afternoon so will likely miss sail-aways. See you all Wednesday.

I will probably miss tomorrow also, Monday night meeting, depends on how quickly they leave.

Ann, if QM2's dates don't work you're likely out of luck. Almost all May TA's are eastbound.

Roy

Yes, Roy, QM2 leaves Southampton 2 days before we arrive on Prinsendam! Oh, well, I'll talk to our PCC next week about flights back. I prefer flying west, anyway, if we have to fly at all!

Yes, Roy, QM2 leaves Southampton 2 days before we arrive on Prinsendam! Oh, well, I'll talk to our PCC next week about flights back. I prefer flying west, anyway, if we have to fly at all!

Ouch. My first Prinsendam cruise I disembarked 2 days early to catch QM2 for the return home but to do that you would need to disembark in the Azores. Another thought for nothing.

Roy