ms Eurodam in Port Everglades & Rotterdam in Tampa December 3, 2017

Scrapnana

Carole, when your year with PTZ premium was up, did they automatically renew it or did they ask if you wanted to renew?

Mine is monthly, I just need to tell them when to stop. So the answer is - it just kept going because I didn't cancel it.

Eurodam ready but no pilot.

Come on pilot!

Kathi, a couple of questions.

I've said I'm going to do a thread on the HAL forum (Crystal world stuff of interest to HAL cruisers). I'll be doing some comparisons with HAL WC. Are you going to be doing a cruise critic thread or just the blog? Also, when is HAL picking up your bags?

Roy

Come on pilot!

Kathi, a couple of questions.

I've said I'm going to do a thread on the HAL forum (Crystal world stuff of interest to HAL cruisers). I'll be doing some comparisons with HAL WC. Are you going to be doing a cruise critic thread or just the blog? Also, when is HAL picking up your bags?

Roy

HAL picks up my bags on the 18th.

I think I will only be doing a blog but might give a “live” thread a try since this will be the first time I do a blog on a PC rather than an iPad (pictures are easier to add to blog on the PC so that saves some internet time).

Just curious--Did anybody see anything unusual going on around Harmony today--Wonder why it's docked backwards.

Roy

They've done it few times before - usually for CG lifeboat inspections. I wasn't watching all day - so I didn't see if lifeboats were down at anytime.