Booked room E171 on the Fascination

Anyislandwilldo

I’d be more concerned about the big grey space above your Cabin. That’s the galley. It operates 24/7. No telling what your Cabin is under.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We stay in E153 on the Ecstasy (at least when we can get it) and never have noise issues. Not from the galley above, or cabins below, or the funnel beside the room. The only time we notice noise in the cabin is when people run up and down the hallways.

• 1 month later...
Be prepared to be an early riser .

Above the cabin is more important than below, IMHO. Once we were below an open deck. The crew re-positions those chairs at odd hours, and they make a racket when metal chair feet drag across the teak wood.

The galley was only a problem when they were tossing the metal pots and pans around. They make a racket too. I would take some ear plugs and you should be fine.

I booked and sailed on the Fascination out of San Juan on cabin E130 which is just yup the hall and an ocean view. We were also right under the gallery entrance but had absolutely no noise issues from above. There was however, a metal plate crossing the hall where the hall doors latch when closed. Every time a crew member ran a cart pour some equipment it made quite the "clank-clank" racket. Other than that no issues.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app