VOOM Internet Question

mtm65

On our upcoming cruise my wife will take her tablet and I will have my laptop. We can easily share internet service because we don't plan on being online very much.

Can we purchase a single device package for internet as long as we don't use both of our devices at the same time?

Yes, and if I may, if you purchase a soda or drink package and bundle it with the Voom package it’s a whole lot cheaper than purchasing it on the boat or buying it by itself... Have a good one.....

Thanks for the suggestion. I haven't seen a Voom package with the refreshment package. Can Voom be combined with the refreshment package?

How does the voom work? Is there a specific log in and password for WiFi? Will I receive that when I check in or will I have to go hunting someone down to get it? I pre purchased voom online.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

There is login page where you will enter your password.

When you enter your cabin there will be a paper with instructions and password.

You don't have to log off if you don't plan to use it on other devices

How does the voom work? Is there a specific log in and password for WiFi? Will I receive that when I check in or will I have to go hunting someone down to get it? I pre purchased voom online.

We get an access code right at check-in.

You get the access code when you check in with instruction. When you open a browser, it will redirect you to the log in page if you have not logged in. To switch deice, you point your browser to logff.com to log off.

Does anyone know how much $ the voom surf only ( 2 devices) is when purchased on the ship.. I'm doing a 7 night on the Harmony and a 8 night on the Freedom btb

Thanks in advance...[emoji2]

Does anyone know how much $ the voom surf only ( 2 devices) is when purchased on the ship.. I'm doing a 7 night on the Harmony and a 8 night on the Freedom btb

Thanks in advance...[emoji2]

I don't think you can buy it online.

Pricing varies. We had it for $9 pp for 2 devices on Anthem, but this year it was more expensive

Wait a second! I just checked and unless they were included in the price posted on the RCCL site, there were no additional gratuity charges.

You have to add the item to your cart and check out to see the total price.