Silversea Christmas Gift

Silver Spectre

Nothing here... :loudcry:

You got your xmas gift early JP with your Explorer upgrade! :p

I've asked friends of mine who always book the grande suite to see if Bill's theory is true! I suspect that is pretty much how it works.... .... so I look forward to some Choccies in about 20 years time then! lol

Good to hear that we have company

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You have further company as again we received the Champagne,card and chocolates but don’t know why (maybe 660 days over 18 years of thoroughly enjoyable cruising with SS.Thank you to SS and seasons greetings to all.ENJOY!

I'm guessing the champagne and chocolates 'cost' those who got them at least $250,000. ;p

My total SS spending level is no where near to even a fraction of that quarter million dollar level. So, I can always buy my own Champagne and chocolates, if needed. BUT, I am not a big chocolate guy, so I just saved several hundred thousand dollars. Right?

Manfredi's video was a little mixed it its message and quality. If you don't get the e-card, you will not have missed that much of significance.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Lisbon, NWSpain, Bordeaux/Brittany: Just finished June 2017 sailing from Portugal to France along the scenic Atlantic Coast, plus great pre- and post-cruise experiences. Many interesting pictures and details on history, food, culture, etc., from my live/blog at:

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2511358

Wishing Silver Sceptre, Brimary , and Beaujolais a very Happy Christmas. We hope that you all thoroughly enjoy the Gift from Manfredi which, with your Days spent, you richly deserve. We received a Card but as yet have not quite achieved your Loyalty Levels - hopefully when we get there Silversea will still be willing to show they care ???

Have Fun, keep well & continue to Cruise. - hopefully we will meet up again soon.

No e-mail or card here in the US with over 500 days and 4 cruises fully paid! It does make you wonder just how they manage their communications lists!

With those numbers perhaps you’re on the list for a visit in person? Perhaps Manfredi is poised atop your roof, readying for the slide down your chimney right now.

No e-mail or card here in the US with over 500 days and 4 cruises fully paid! It does make you wonder just how they manage their communications lists!

My grande suite regular bookers from Atlanta got nothing either..... Oh well.

I wished them happy Xmas anyway..... Without the chocs or champagne.

And to everyone regardless of choccy "status"..... Happy Christmas.... Hope santa makes all your wishes come true.