Is anyone else having problems with Celebrity's website?

ready2cruzagain

I have the same problem as some others with the shore excursions. After I tell them there are two of us, dates and times fail to appear.

I have tried several times today and have logged in and out.

I had loads of trouble with the site a few months ago, but it was my impression that it had got better.

Apparently not!

I have had success with the site, in fact I had concluded that maybe the .co.uk site was better than the . Com site.

I had no problem last week when I booked 2 excursions.

I had been sent an email advertising a 20% price reduction on Speciality dining, drinks packages and internet. I followed the link in the email and successfully booked Select dining as well.

:mad:During the check-in for March 18, the Eclipse cruise my Captains number was not accepted, message in red letters invalid number. Called and they say there is a duplicate ????? I do not understand ??? and they add it to my Xpress.

I am worried that my points are given to the duplicate. .:mad:

My reservation was locked December 3, when I added airfare on Air by Celebrity. I have called Celebrity 4 times. When I called Celebrity Air, they suggested calling my travel agent. I did that. The agent called Celebrity December 18. I was told it was being sent to the Celebrity IT Dept. Was told the same thing December 16. This morning, I was called by Celebrity, to tell me IT had fixed the problem. My reservation was now unlocked. Still locked. They have resubmitted the issue to the IT Dept. This is not reassuring. In 2 weeks I have to check-in online. I can't do that. Neither can I take advantage of the 20% off shore excursions that they keep emailing to me. But I'm not bitter. Wait 20 minutes and try again.

I checked in for our March cruise on Silhouette last Monday/ No problems. When I go into the reservation and select Before You Board I get: Luggage Tags

At Celebrity, we make your embarkation experience even more enjoyable by tending to the details ahead of time. This includes providing qualified guests with your personalized ship luggage tags weeks before your cruise. When you receive your eDocs, approximately 3 to 4 weeks before your departure, they will contain a page with Luggage Tags that you can print. Print as many as you need.

So far so good.

We are on the Infinity Alaska cruise of June 3, 2018. In the past, from time to time, I went back on Celebrity’s site to assess if the price changed. However, strangely enough, although I have a confirmed booking and booked excursion, this cruise does not show up on X website anymore. (This is unusual, since my previous cruise on X always showed up and my other upcoming cruise is also still showing up).

Concerned that the cruise could be either cancelled or chartered, I called X. The X representative reassured me, told me that to his knowledge, the cruise was still available and cabins available for sale on that cruise. The X tried to check the X website and found out also that the cruise was not posted. The X rep mentioned that it was odd, planning to mention it to their IM department and thanked me.

One month later, the June 3 2018, Infiniti Alaska cruise from Vancouver is still not showing up on the website. Should I be concerned?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I tried to book shore excursions on Monday evening to get the sale prices. I could not complete my reservations due to the computer problems. I phoned but could not get through to Celebrity. The next morning, after the sale had expired, I phoned Celebrity and they would no longer honour the sale prices. Disappointing. I feel that Celebrity should have given me the reduced prices due to their computer problem.

I tried to book shore excursions on Monday evening to get the sale prices. I could not complete my reservations due to the computer problems. I phoned but could not get through to Celebrity. The next morning, after the sale had expired, I phoned Celebrity and they would no longer honour the sale prices. Disappointing. I feel that Celebrity should have given me the reduced prices due to their computer problem.

That is annoying, but just to make you feel a little better, I jumped through hoops with phone calls, extended hold times, emails, more phone calls and wait times in order to book to "on sale" shore excursions. The savings amounted to a grand total of $6 for 2 excursions for 2 people. Definitely NOT worth my time!

After weeks of struggling to buy excursions, print luggage tags, etc. I took the advice of another CC-er andwent downstairs to use my husband’s computer, with The Microsoft E browser. Lo and behold - almost everything worked! So not using either Chrome or iPad/safari...

After weeks of struggling to buy excursions, print luggage tags, etc. I took the advice of another CC-er andwent downstairs to use my husband’s computer, with The Microsoft E browser. Lo and behold - almost everything worked! So not using either Chrome or iPad/safari...

I use the edge browser more successfully than any other, however the website still has many unresolved issues. After 8 months they have had ample time to straighten things to working order.

Only problem I saw was my OBC I got for booking onboard disappeared!!:eek:

Me too! I don't know whether to wait until I board or try to contact someone. I sent several messages but they have not replied to emails. I find the poor website does not give a good impression of Celebrity.

I have tried the Edge browser, but no luck. Since December 4, I have been told 3 times that they would unlock my reservation by sending a new "ticket" to the IT Department. I don't know what that means, and I am beginning to believe there really is no IT Department. If there is one, they don't pay attention to the tickets.

I have tried the Edge browser, but no luck. Since December 4, I have been told 3 times that they would unlock my reservation by sending a new "ticket" to the IT Department. I don't know what that means, and I am beginning to believe there really is no IT Department. If there is one, they don't pay attention to the tickets.

After careful consideration I've concluded that the "tickets" are being used to fill in swampy areas of Florida in order to control the alligator population. Also, they are being used to hold back rising seas from Global Warming.

We are on the Infinity Alaska cruise of June 3, 2018. In the past, from time to time, I went back on Celebrity’s site to assess if the price changed. However, strangely enough, although I have a confirmed booking and booked excursion, this cruise does not show up on X website anymore. (This is unusual, since my previous cruise on X always showed up and my other upcoming cruise is also still showing up).

Concerned that the cruise could be either cancelled or chartered, I called X. The X representative reassured me, told me that to his knowledge, the cruise was still available and cabins available for sale on that cruise. The X tried to check the X website and found out also that the cruise was not posted. The X rep mentioned that it was odd, planning to mention it to their IM department and thanked me.

One month later, the June 3 2018, Infiniti Alaska cruise from Vancouver is still not showing up on the website. Should I be concerned?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Did you hit change date? I did that and the June 3 cruise was there.

Did you hit change date? I did that and the June 3 cruise was there.

I did it tonight and it showed up. ( May be as a result of my comment on this board.) I tried it numerous times before, always starting from new, and using two different tools: Ipad and Imac and had no luck.

Interestingly, there seems to have been a fare change on that cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am starting to wonder why Celebrity even has a website. As far as I am concerned it is useful only because it lists the phone number for someone who may or may not be able to help you. I'm shocked that they put up with a website that refuses to accept $$$$. I can't book excursions,dining, beverage packages or anything else. A very nice agent was able to email me my luggage tags after asking if I received my edocs. I hadn't. We leave in 12 days..