Star princess emergency notification

Crusin Sue

I was on the previous sailing going to dry dock. LA to Vancouver and with swells of over 20 ft they had to slow the ship down for an estimated 9 hour later arrival. In the end the swells calmed we picked up speed and were only 3 hours late into port. Could be the same bad weather going back down the coast.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Forums mobile app

Can’t speak to the reason other than the disembarkation schedule we’ve got runs from first group at 800am to the last at 1200 noon with pretty much everyone taking their luggage with them as walk offs.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was on the previous sailing going to dry dock. LA to Vancouver and with swells of over 20 ft they had to slow the ship down for an estimated 9 hour later arrival. In the end the swells calmed we picked up speed and were only 3 hours late into port. Could be the same bad weather going back down the coast.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Forums mobile app

A bit tricky if one has a tight flight window.:rolleyes: As many do post cruise.:halo:

Another good reason to arrive the day before and leave the day after.

I'm flying into Sydney 2 days before I board the Golden Princess in October 2018, and taking a mid-afternoon flight home the day after disembarkation in Melbourne. The Sunday choice of flight doesn't get me into Sydney at a reasonable time to do some food shopping-staying at an Apartment complex with a supermarket in the same block. With unknown locations, I'm very cautious, and an erratic navigator-it's the family joke the only place I can find easily is the Ladies Loo!!

Princess tends to use fairly consistent language. What exactly does the one you received say? They do tend to give a reason.
Four emails. One at 5pm and other at 715pm. Important disenbarkment information. Embarkment will occurr at 2pm instead of 12:30. Nothing else except suggested boarding times for different decks.