4th person no show.

whitshel

I'm pretty sure I know the answer but just wanted to make sure, I have a last minute cabin on hold for Oasis Jan 7th. There are 3 of us and it was actually cheaper to book a balcony for 4 then for 3. $2700 for 3 and $2300 for 4, I know, crazy new math. So if the 4th person doesn't show up at check in, they won't "reprice" the cabin or anything will they?

Like I said, I'm pretty sure it's just a no show and I lose that fare which is cool.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure I know the answer but just wanted to make sure, I have a last minute cabin on hold for Oasis Jan 7th. There are 3 of us and it was actually cheaper to book a balcony for 4 then for 3. $2700 for 3 and $2300 for 4, I know, crazy new math. So if the 4th person doesn't show up at check in, they won't "reprice" the cabin or anything will they?

Like I said, I'm pretty sure it's just a no show and I lose that fare which is cool.

Thanks

Did you register a 4th person, or only 3?

If you did, it would probably be a no show, if you didn't, who knows how they would handle it!!!

Helaine

We did this a number of years ago to get a family aft balcony on Celebrity, as you needed 5 to book it. Paid for the fifth person in the room (not a huge increase in cost). When we checked in told them he was ill and not joining us. No problem whatsoever.

Did you register a 4th person, or only 3?

If you did, it would probably be a no show, if you didn't, who knows how they would handle it!!!

Helaine

I booked it for 4 with a name etc.

I booked it for 4 with a name etc.

You won't be re-priced. Pick a fake 4th person that is over 21. Do the online check-in for the 4th person as if they are independent. Choose cash account and accept the agreement. This should put them on their own SetSail pass. When you check-in, don't mention them. If asked, say they are arriving independently.

You won't be re-priced. Pick a fake 4th person that is over 21. Do the online check-in for the 4th person as if they are independent. Choose cash account and accept the agreement. This should put them on their own SetSail pass. When you check-in, don't mention them. If asked, say they are arriving independently.

Thanks Bob!

We have also done this for our Harmony cruise this past March..We had four aft Boardwalk Balcony cabins all right next to each other...No one asked .... No one cared how many of us actually showed up and how many no shows we ended up having. You actually don't even need to do an online check in for your no show....waste of time.

I have booked a 3rd and 4th person on my cabins as it made it cheaper on several cruises. You do not need to do the online check in for them, and they will not re-price

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I did this last month booking 2 people with another name because it was cheaper than just myself.

A week before sailing when no refunds were due I called RCCL and mentioned the other guest couldn't come. No repricing but I got the port fees for him refunded.

Correct...taxes/port fees are automatically credited back to the credit card used to make the final payment...no questions asked.

I did this last month booking 2 people with another name because it was cheaper than just myself.

A week before sailing when no refunds were due I called RCCL and mentioned the other guest couldn't come. No repricing but I got the port fees for him refunded.

If you posted this here before you did it, at least half dozen people would have insisted that you not do that because you would be repriced.