Are there lounges that are off limit to 1st time cruisers?

smarks

Hi fellow cruisers, I have a question for you. I will be doing a transatlantic on the Celebrity Edge in April 2019. I have cruised other lines but this will be my first with Celebrity. Are there lounges that we will not be allowed in? Or any other places a 1st time Celebrity crusier is not allowed? I just don't want to wander in somewhere that I'm not supposed to be. Thanks for the heads up.

Michael's Club is for suite guests only and there is a two hour Elite and above cocktail hour that is held, usually in the Sky/Cosmos Lounge. Not sure what they will call that top deck lounge on the Edge. That said, there is someone at the entry of both venues checking your sea pass to make sure you belong there.

Don't worry. Those venues will have staff at the entrances checking for identification and credentials. There are several on board and some require $$$ and others require a certain status. In the daily, there often will be a "Fee Applies" notation.

Hi fellow cruisers, I have a question for you. I will be doing a transatlantic on the Celebrity Edge in April 2019. I have cruised other lines but this will be my first with Celebrity. Are there lounges that we will not be allowed in? Or any other places a 1st time Celebrity crusier is not allowed? I just don't want to wander in somewhere that I'm not supposed to be. Thanks for the heads up.

In reality we do not yet know what lounges & dining venues will be on Edge. The answers given are for existing Celebrity ships. Edge will be the first Celebrity ship to have a suite area with a suite-only access and will have a club similar to Michael's and a Restaurant similar to Luminae but the names might change. Not sure about Aqua Class and Blu on Edge either.

Edited by TeeRick
added comment

I am sure there will be a lot of wanderers on Edge's first TA, as everyone will be excited to see the entire ship or at least what is open to them. Don't worry too much, as you will not be the only one!

It is going to be an exciting cruise...

Edited by Lastdance