Another 8" to 10" of snow today. Merry Christmas everyone!

BonnieSte

In the past 3 days we will have more than a foot of snow :rolleyes: 104 more days till that horn blows. On the sunny side I scored plane tickets from Boston to Fort Lauderdale for $220 a person! Best prices I have seen in months. Anyone still looking for tickets should check today.

Happy sailing!

In the past 3 days we will have more than a foot of snow :rolleyes: 104 more days till that horn blows. On the sunny side I scored plane tickets from Boston to Fort Lauderdale for $220 a person! Best prices I have seen in months. Anyone still looking for tickets should check today.

Happy sailing!

Merry Christmas!

If you would like, I'll trade my -10 for your snow! ;)

Sorry to hear you have so little snow in 3 days -- we were dumped on a couple days ago and again today. We were skiing in powder to our knees this morning and it kept coming down all day. After no snow in November and most of December we were given a terrific Christmas present the last three days with awesome amounts of the white stuff,

I would be upset as well if we only had a foot in 3 days -- hope it improves and you get some decent snowfall before long.

Sorry to hear you have so little snow in 3 days -- we were dumped on a couple days ago and again today. We were skiing in powder to our knees this morning and it kept coming down all day. After no snow in November and most of December we were given a terrific Christmas present the last three days with awesome amounts of the white stuff,

I would be upset as well if we only had a foot in 3 days -- hope it improves and you get some decent snowfall before long.

Well we got a little over a foot today to add the the almost foot we had. I am sure the skiiers are happy also :p

Love Maine in the summer. The times in the cabin at Big Lake are beyond wonderful. That is in August...

I do not enjoy that "S" word and look forward to April every November.

The kids all wanted a white Christmas. I just wanted a warm (50+) one.

Today our wind chill was 14 when the dogs went out this morning.

Looking forward to our cruise.

When we get to our 100 day mark, we have a bit of a celebration, I make a chocolate lava cake for us. You all are almost at 100 days !

Only a foot or two of snow. My home town Erie got 53" (yes over 4 feet) of snow in 30 hours and is expecting more. I am supposed to go there tomorrow. I am having second thoughts about that.

I live in Erie and we certainly were hit with a whole bunch of snow in a short period of time. We are under a snow emergency and much of the city is closed (even the mall :-) ) I guess we are getting more tonight and through tomorrow. It certainly is pretty out there and all the neighborhood kids are enjoying all the snow.

Safe travels if you head this way!