Drink package

highmer

My fiancé and I drink a lot of rum and cokes.

From the best of your knowledge, would that be $13 and under on the Oasis?

We are traveling on the Allure in May, but the Oasis is a good reference point.

I have never done RC, only Carnival, so I am pretty out of touch when it comes to RC drink prices.

Thank you!

A rum and coke should be $10 or less. You could probably get a call rum and still be under the limit in most circumstances.

So based on what I've been reading, even if I don't get the drink package on sale per se (since their sales really haven't seemed too much like sales these days...but we'll see once I can finally access mine for my 2019 sailing)

If I plan to drink at least 3 mixed cocktails, 1 specialty coffee, 1-2 bottled waters, a mimosa at breakfast and a glass of wine at dinner (and who knows, I may add in a hard cider in there and some virgin drinks). I should be benefiting right?

On a port day I expect to to grab at least 3 bottle waters, a soda, 2 glasses of wine, and maybe a cocktail.

I do like the all-inclusive feel, and I feel I would drink more just to make my package worth it. I'm just worried I still wouldn't be drinking enough, heh...:confused:

Is there a place where I can find all the drink menus? Alcoholic and the specialty coffee menus as well?

We only do the drink package if it happens to be included as a perk. We are Diamond, so we have access to the Diamond Lounge at night, we will bring our 2 bottles of wine on board and I purchased the ultimate dining package when it was on sale on Black Friday, which also gives us 40% off bottles of wine purchased on board, so for this cruise the drink package wouldn't be beneficial to us. Before dinner hubby has a grey goose martini and I have a Godiva one, he might have a Guinness or 2 by the pool if it's a sea day.

I have never done RC, only Carnival, so I am pretty out of touch when it comes to RC drink prices.

Thank you!

Single liquor wells were $9.95. If you drink any kind of liquor at all and drink at least 4 drinks per day, you should just buy the package. Totally worth it. Also includes fresh squeezed OJ and coffee drinks.

One thing to remember is many tend to "Chase the daily value" of the package.

We cancelled a drinks package less than half way through a 12 night cruise because we were chasing the daily value and drank a lot more than usual! my wife does not drink as much as me and she even missed sailaway for the first time zonked out in a deck lounger lol

I am a beer drinker but also had spirits with the package and it totally changed my cruise experience,waking up later than usual and some days with very slight hangover/fuzzyness.

Not everyone,s experience of the package but its something to be mindful of.

We see a few couples not getting on too well because one half was drinking and staying up late drinking much more than the other.

If you chase the daily value you are going to get drunk more offten than normal.

Just my experience :)

Almost definitely- I did Malibu/diets on Harmony in Feb, and they were covered.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm Sorry But I am new to royal. What do you mean by "pay the difference"?

For us the

refreshment package is all we need. No alcohol, but frozen drinks, soda, water, specialty coffee, and fresh OJ. If we want the alcohol, we just pay the difference

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk