Specialty dining menus? Change or similar every night?

mermaidIamNOT

We have dined in Murano's every night on one cruise. After the first evening the Restaurant Manager took away our menus and would check with us the night before for what we were in the mood for. The chef would cook off menu and surprise us.

If you have a special request you can also ask the Restaurant Manager at least a day in advance and they will try to make it for you. One dish we often request is Steak Dianne for 2.

We have dined in Murano's every night on one cruise. After the first evening the Restaurant Manager took away our menus and would check with us the night before for what we were in the mood for. The chef would cook off menu and surprise us.

If you have a special request you can also ask the Restaurant Manager at least a day in advance and they will try to make it for you. One dish we often request is Steak Dianne for 2.

I never realised they would do this. We also love to dine in speciality restaurants for most of our cruise. We like the ambiance and less rushed service, not to mention the better food. I really wish Celebrity would use two different menus on a cruise longer than 7 days to give more choice. We did a P & O cruise a few years back and that was the one plus point. Two completely different menus on a two week cruise.

I may be misremembering but I think Murano has two menus on daily rotation.

You are misremembering. Same menu each night. Same items. I know what I am going to order when I leave home. They may try a new item on occasion just to see how it is received.

We are sailing for the first time on a Solstice that has Silk Harvest. Could someone suggest their favorites when dining there? ;)

Do they offer a Sea Bass dish, shrimp and calamari? We have enjoyed meals in Red Ginger, on Oceania Cruises, that included all 3 and the meals were delicious! Hoping to have some of the same options at Silk Harvest.

We are sailing for the first time on a Solstice that has Silk Harvest. Could someone suggest their favorites when dining there? ;)

Do they offer a Sea Bass dish, shrimp and calamari? We have enjoyed meals in Red Ginger, on Oceania Cruises, that included all 3 and the meals were delicious! Hoping to have some of the same options at Silk Harvest.

We fondly remember the orange/mandarin beef in Silk Harvest. We were almost full when the dish arrived, and managed to stuff ourselves because it was so good.

I see you have three cruises booked for this year. Awesome for you.

Scanditaly