Is passport required for Australian Coastal cruise?

But only to spethshial people’s.

Yes, but your next listed cruise is on Princess, Mr Gut, you will to have pull strings and get Graham moved over to the Carnival Check in chicks brigade :') from the RCI/Celebrity mob.:* Then ye old red carpet will get some wear from the spethial Princess pax.:hearteyes:

I am sure he looks after everyone fine, he just reserves his spethshial treatment for you, while I get special treatment.

I work on the theory ... if they have to ask for it..they don't deserve it ( you know who I mean Mick )

I work on the theory ... if they have to ask for it..they don't deserve it ( you know who I mean Mick ��)

That’s why I never ask.

I just DEMAND the treatment one as spethshial as me deserves.:halo::'):D:confused:

Yes, but your next listed cruise is on Princess, Mr Gut, you will to have pull strings and get Graham moved over to the Carnival Check in chicks brigade :') from the RCI/Celebrity mob.:* Then ye old red carpet will get some wear from the spethial Princess pax.:hearteyes:

Most of my cruises are Princess.

Celebrity just don’t offer the itineraries I’m after.

Both my Circumnavigation of Aus and Hawaii round trip just we’re on offer. Even a lot of Celebrity’s NZ cruises are one way.

Most of my cruises are Princess.

Celebrity just don’t offer the itineraries I’m after.

Both my Circumnavigation of Aus and Hawaii round trip just we’re on offer. Even a lot of Celebrity’s NZ cruises are one way.

I know what you mean.

It certainly would. One reason why we are trying to travel as much as we can while we can.

I will drink to that, getting tough to fly overseas and carry the bags. This years adventure might be the last biggie.:( Going out in style... business class air and mini suites, way to go. One does not turn 70 every day.

I will drink to that, getting tough to fly overseas and carry the bags. This years adventure might be the last biggie.:( Going out in style... business class air and mini suites, way to go. One does not turn 70 every day.

Luckily not, enjoy the splurge but am hoping it is not the final hurrah.:D