Trivial complaint, I know!

Dalton5

We are sailing on the Feb. 18 Oasis cruise. My husband and I are both Emerald and our son, who is going with us, is Gold.

We received the e-mail that our documents were ready to print, but when I went to print them I noticed that our luggage tags are in gold.

Like I said, I know this is trivial, but for some reason it is bugging me...lol. We only cruise once a year so it took us a while to reach Emerald and for some strange reason I'm kind of proud of it...:o

Any idea why RC did it this way? Thanks

We are sailing on the Feb. 18 Oasis cruise. My husband and I are both Emerald and our son, who is going with us, is Gold.

Not that it makes a diff, but call RCI to confirm that your son is also Emerald (assuming he's under 18)..

We received the e-mail that our documents were ready to print, but when I went to print them I noticed that our luggage tags are in gold.

Like I said, I know this is trivial, but for some reason it is bugging me...lol. We only cruise once a year so it took us a while to reach Emerald and for some strange reason I'm kind of proud of it...:o

Any idea why RC did it this way? Thanks

Your son should also be Emerald

Not that it makes a diff, but call RCI to confirm that your son is also Emerald (assuming he's under 18)..

He is 28, and hasn't gone on all the cruises with us. I think he will get to Platinum after this one.

Even though I'm Diamond Plus.....Whenever I take my mom on a cruise our tags show her level (platinum).

Guess Royal goes with the lowest level in the cabin.

It really doesn't matter.....as on my last cruise with mom, our luggage was in front of our cabin at 1pm. Before any other bag was in the hall. Don't believe anyone even looks at the level on the tag.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Why? Perhaps the son did not go on every cruise the parents went on.

Kids stay at the level of parents until they turn 18. Weird example, is they have 14 personal points and parents are Diamond. They are Diamond when they turn 18. However they will still have 14 points, and will need to accumulate pointes like everyone else to reach diamond plus. My kids are mad at us for not turning Diamond before their birthday, so they won't be Diamond for a while.