Verizon/AARP Gift cards

canela023

Does anyone know what happened to the smart rewards from Verizon. Just booked another cruise and wanted to see if gift cards are available and I don't know what the heck is going on. I downloaded some stupid new app and still can't find any. What am I doing wrong. ;p Also signed up for AARP, I've read here previously about them having cards also.

Thanks

Verizon stopped their Rewards for Good program on November 1st 2017. You can still get them from AARP & Allstate though. Don't need to be a customer of either one of those places to get the rewards. As Mallow said, unfortunately they only have physical cards currently but e-cards should be back any day.

Does anyone know what happened to the smart rewards from Verizon. Just booked another cruise and wanted to see if gift cards are available and I don't know what the heck is going on. I downloaded some stupid new app and still can't find any. What am I doing wrong. ;p Also signed up for AARP, I've read here previously about them having cards also.

Thanks

Verizon has some new program which doesn't amount to crap. No gift cards...only tickets or other things I'll never use my 1 point for every $300 spent on.

AARP is the only outlet I know of now.

Yeah that's what i saw, deleted it as quickly as I downloaded it. Bummer though. Hopefully, they will come available soon on AARP.

Thanks again!!

Allstate currently has the $100 e-cards available.

AARP currently has the $100 physical cards available.

Verizon has some new program which doesn't amount to crap. No gift cards...only tickets or other things I'll never use my 1 point for every $300 spent on.

AARP is the only outlet I know of now.

Right?!?! We had over 130,000 points when the program went poof! Verizon Up is so worthless.

I got a gift card from our local grocery store. They are full price, but many chains offer gas reward points. We have a Suburban with a 25+ gallon tank so the gas savings can add up. It's not quite as much savings, but I don't have to do any surveys.

I use the AARP Rewards for Good program to buy mine.

Keep in mind the AARP site requires you to complete surveys' etc to get points. This takes a long time. You need 1000 points to get $100 gift card. So you need to log in at least 3 or 4 days to get that amount of points.

Keep in mind the AARP site requires you to complete surveys' etc to get points. This takes a long time. You need 1000 points to get $100 gift card. So you need to log in at least 3 or 4 days to get that amount of points.

You can get 5,000 points a day. Just open a bunch of tabs with the different quizzes (even other languages that you don't know) and just click through them. It literally takes less than a minute just to click random things and submit. It's not like you're graded. You get the points whether you're right, or wrong. That's enough for $1,000 in gift cards per day. Then if you create multiple accounts, that's $1,000 x however many accounts you have. ;)

You can get 5,000 points a day. Just open a bunch of tabs with the different quizzes (even other languages that you don't know) and just click through them. It literally takes less than a minute just to click random things and submit. It's not like you're graded. You get the points whether you're right, or wrong. That's enough for $1,000 in gift cards per day. Then if you create multiple accounts, that's $1,000 x however many accounts you have. ;)

[emoji1417]🤙🏽 thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I miss the Verizon rewards program and haven't used aarp yet. I do like purchasing from kroger to get the points. They sometimes have triple points on weekends so the points result in savings at the gas tank. This past December kroger had a coupon for 10.00 off gift cards so I will look for those to come around again. I still have a few months before paying on anymore cruises so I will be watching.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If you have a Citi credit card you can buy gift cards through Citi easy deals. They always seem to be available. 5 cards per day max order though. We paid for our entire Hawaiian cruise with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums