Noise

baby4bh

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

Ā 

It will take a few weeks/months to navigate this site as there is a wealth of information here.

Ā 

For all of your Carnival Specific issues I would recommend asking all of them on the Carnival Board.

Ā 

This board is great for general questions.

Ā 

Keith

Our room is booked on 6 floor above aft lounge. Will we be up all night with all the noise from below? Read mixed reviews on this.

Welcome to Cruise critic,

The short answer is no but that doesn't mean you won't hear anything. It really depends on what hours you keep (night owls, party animals, etc) . My advice is to pack ear plugs just in case.:D

I sometimes experienced noise, but I always bring some ear plugs, so it never was that big of an issue. If you have a very light sleep, it may also helps to bring some hop pills, they are all natural and will help to put you to sleep more easy.

I sometimes experienced noise, but I always bring some ear plugs, so it never was that big of an issue. If you have a very light sleep, it may also helps to bring some hop pills, they are all natural and will help to put you to sleep more easy.

The natural pills are good, my SIL uses them all the time.:D

Our room is booked on 6 floor above aft lounge. Will we be up all night with all the noise from below? Read mixed reviews on this.

Ā 

Carnival glory

Ā 

I can answer your question based on our personal experience. We had booked an Aft corner room on the Liberty that was directly above the lounge. On some evenings, that's where karaoke was held. The more that people drank, the louder (and worse) some of them got. On those nights, It didn't seem to bother my wife too much, but I couldn't go to sleep until Karaoke Night was over (usually around 11:00 p.m.) That was the last time we booked a cabin on Deck 6.