Is this a good deal?

bfamily4

Hi everyone. We are new to RC, taking our first cruise in 12 days. We are excited and think we're going to love it. Having said that, I'm already planning our next cruise, Feb 2019, western Caribbean on Allure. I was quoted $3866 USD for a spacious interior, with $100 obc. It's a refundable rate. Is this a good deal, or should I wait for another sale or do it onboard? Will I get more obc if I wait to book onboard? TIA!

I'd like to hear everyone's opinion: Balcony price net of OBC/person/day<$100 RFD (2 people when solo). Just a guideline I've used. Thoughts??

Edited by Johnamac123

That price isn't bad for 5. I just did a mock booking for only 4 people in a spacious interior for my Allure cruise and it came to $3769.

I would also compare the price to 2 connecting rooms. We're also a family of 5. Sometimes a family cabin is cheaper and other times 2 cabins is the same price or even cheaper. For our upcoming Allure cruise a Family balcony was $4700. We booked 2 Boardwalk balconies instead for $4800.

I'd like to hear everyone's opinion: Balcony price net of OBC/person/day<$100 RFD (2 people when solo). Just a guideline I've used. Thoughts??

Same guideline I've used, though it's getting harder to find that price level.

Ocean view? That's our price for Oasis at the end of month, but it was booked after final.

Booked onboard, so we got $150 OBC. No free tips though at that price level

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Yes we have one booked for December d8 for $1400. Booked end of November The one in September that got shortened was less than that

Sent from my BG2-W09 using Forums mobile app

I believe that is what used to be called the Family Interior, 260 sq ft instead of the normal 140 sq ft.

Well, in that case, the room would probably be OK for 5 and the price sounds better.