Coastal Kitchens Menus

I do not recall that at all. We saw the kiddie menu 3-4 times a week. I would have tried it. We did get a flatbread for dinner once, but it wasn't good. They obviously were not prepped to make them at night.
We asked for the kids' menu the first time we ate in CK but my husband liked many things on the regular CK dinner menu.

Laura is very good at waiting for fry cook in WJ. At one point this fall one of the WJ servers would see her come in and have a basket dropped.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Laura commands attention well deserved!! :cool:

And something about chicken wings too I remember? ;)

We were on Oasis in 2015. Things may have changed but they had an adequate buffet for lunch on embarkation day. Finger foods but adequate. I don't think sit down service was available.

No more buffet, full menu.

I thought you'd been on since that

We were on Oasis in 2015. Things may have changed but they had an adequate buffet for lunch on embarkation day. Finger foods but adequate. I don't think sit down service was available.

You may be thinking of the small buffet on the Suite Lounge side. They still have that, plus the full sit down lunch at CK.

No more buffet, full menu.

I thought you'd been on since that

Glad to hear that.

We've been doing Holland since our cruise on Royal.

We're bringing our son and his wife on this cruise too. They've been doing Carnival so we're exposing them to the better things in life.

We're really looking forward to this.

You may be thinking of the small buffet on the Suite Lounge side. They still have that, plus the full sit down lunch at CK.

Yes, it was against the back wall on the Lounge Side. To be honest, we were not satisfied with CK on our cruise in 2015. Good to know they've made some improvements.

I don't recall it having lunch food.

Truth be told we never went to SL outside of happy hour times. Plus I preferred DL and Blaze for happy hour. The furniture is useless

Beer at lunch in CK is a big plus though

I don't recall it having lunch food.

Truth be told we never went to SL outside of happy hour times. Plus I preferred DL and Blaze for happy hour. The furniture is useless

Beer at lunch in CK is a big plus though

They had some hors d'oeuvres and some cheeses. The chicken wings were fine. Not great but adequate. Our big disappointments were the menus. They only had two for dinner and I don't think the lunch menu changed. We went a couple of times and then went to specialty or room service.