Mystery Woman on the Miracle

crusing48/51

Think she’s a generic Muse. Theme of the Miracle is Literature. All the public areas are named after books. At the beginning of each cruise we would more which book to head towards when getting off the elevators.

https://www.quora.com/Does-a-Greek-god-of-literature-exist-If-so-what-is-it-called

I have been on the Miracle many many times and I don't even know what you are talking about/?

Don’t worry about it. Took me a while to see all the Horatios with the names of his ships underneath at the buffet. Unfortunately they missed a few.

Think she’s a generic Muse. Theme of the Miracle is Literature. All the public areas are named after books. At the beginning of each cruise we would more which book to head towards when getting off the elevators.

https://www.quora.com/Does-a-Greek-god-of-literature-exist-If-so-what-is-it-called

Thank you, that makes sense.

After a couple days she sort of creeped me out. :D

Take care,

Mike

us too! The whole ship's decor took a bit of getting used to, especially all the grapes in the dining room, and nude women. Mad Matter lounge was whimsical, and Gatsby's Garden pleasant. Horatio seemed appropriate, with all the ships.

We are sailing on the Miracle again later this year, so we will know how she is decorated when we board. Will be curious to see our friends reaction. It will be their first time on her.

Farcus designs.....every ship has a specific theme. I personally like it, others hate it. If you go on YouTube and search "Farcus Carnival ships" you will find a few videos of actual interviews with him, and his explanation of each ships theme. Really interesting, but then I am an artist so I like stuff like that.

I have a question for anyone that has sailed on the Miracle. Do you know the name of the woman on every elevator door, holding the open book? She seems to be around the ship other places as well, but she is definitely on all the elevators.

Don't know her name but we loved the Miracle. I bet Mr. Farcus liked to party.

us too! The whole ship's decor took a bit of getting used to, especially all the grapes in the dining room, and nude women. Mad Matter lounge was whimsical, and Gatsby's Garden pleasant. Horatio seemed appropriate, with all the ships.

We are sailing on the Miracle again later this year, so we will know how she is decorated when we board. Will be curious to see our friends reaction. It will be their first time on her.

Didn’t really notice the grapes, but those silver pillars were fascinating.

Evidently, when the Miracle was built the grapes were painted the wrong color and had to be repainted, every one, by hand. For me, they lost their luster when Sis pointed out that they are simply lights for ceiling fans.

Didn’t really notice the grapes, but those silver pillars were fascinating.

Evidently, when the Miracle was built the grapes were painted the wrong color and had to be repainted, every one, by hand. For me, they lost their luster when Sis pointed out that they are simply lights for ceiling fans.

Here is a close up of the ceiling in the MDR showing the grape motif. I took this because none of us (including our wait staff) could figure out what the shadow was in that light globe in the center. :confused:

100_0290_zpscthh9trj.jpg

Here is a close up of the ceiling in the MDR showing the grape motif. I took this because none of us (including our wait staff) could figure out what the shadow was in that light globe in the center. :confused:

100_0290_zpscthh9trj.jpg

Looks like the same thing that shows the ships direction. [emoji33]