Celebrity Eclipse current movies

LadyVol1

At Christmas there were only 6 free films on reflection, we used to get over 15 to select from. I know we’re not supposed to be spending our evening there and enjoying the ship but it’s all part of my vacation to take 1 evening of doing nothing

Sent from my iPad using Forums

At Christmas there were only 6 free films on reflection, we used to get over 15 to select from. I know we’re not supposed to be spending our evening there and enjoying the ship but it’s all part of my vacation to take 1 evening of doing nothing

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I don't care what we're "supposed" to be doing with our evenings....it's what I prefer to do most evenings and that's relaxing after busy days in ports or onshore.

I don't care what we're "supposed" to be doing with our evenings....it's what I prefer to do most evenings and that's relaxing after busy days in ports or onshore.

"Like".

I take cruises to relax and I enjoy spending time in my cabin watching TV (the lack of good TV being a pet peeve of mine) or movies. At home it is rare that I can find time to do that so for me it is a treat. To each their own. What I am 'supposed' to do is whatever I feel like doing whether it is out at a bar, at the shows, or in my cabin relaxing:) (and no, that movie was not included yet. There were very new films including Dunkirk - I was a bit surprised)

One of the very few negatives for me with X is their terrible TV offerings. I enjoy watching TV late in bed before falling asleep. The free choices are awful. We were amazed they found godzilla and robot movies for every night. And violent bloody movies. Aargh...

Princess has a large library of films and programming to choose from every day. A big plus for those that like to take in a movie whenever.

Yep. Me too! Forced myself to see it to the end

So true, this movie is not for entertainment but meant to inform about this horrible event in England’s history.

You probably won’t like the Darkest Hour or Mudland.

Maybe they will have the new star wars film or other light movies made for entertainment. When we were on they had numerous sitcoms available.

Totally disagree. I thought Dunkirk was a very good movie. Not necessarily a relaxing one, but I liked the different way of presenting the story - without dialog per se. I felt very much involved in what was going on. I also liked how they presented a war movie which, while it did not at all shy away from violence, did not spend a lot of time focused on the blood and gore that so many movies feel they need to do these days. But everyone has their own likes and dislikes when it comes to these things.

Princess has a large library of films and programming to choose from every day. A big plus for those that like to take in a movie whenever.

You may be disappointed in your next Princess cruise. I assume from you comment that you must cruise on only the Regal or Royal.

As far as I could tell that were no on demand movies on the Emerald in October 2017. In fact I found Princess’s use of TV technology inferior to Celebrity’s offering. No on demand selections, no account info on the TV, and the internet was terrible. The intranet feature on your IPhone was nice.