Anyone have final payment due this w/end?

sheilb4

Wow...just wow. And you would think wrong on that...very..very wrong. And for some reason you are STILL obsessed with my finances. :eek:

The bulk of my money, and the people that actually make money on their investments...do not store it in a low interest bank or Savings and Loan. That's just working liquid day to day cash flow.

So obviously you have don't have an investment broker. Mine has made my early retirement quite comfortable, thank you. ;)

You obviously know nothing about my finances.

I retired early too and could care less about yours.

Asking you who you what company gives you great rates is hardly asking you anything personal

Having a brokerage account does not get you any better interest rates than the local bank. Having high quality dividend paying equities at the brokerage do.

My final payment is due today but I have one of those crazy priced Adventure cruises so there were no further discounts. I did notice that a lot of GS and JS suddenly became available in the last week, even though they were also priced well.

Those are ones that bailed without penalty before final payment. It's quite common that many cabins will show up just after final payment.

Keep looking...you may score a no cost or inexpensive upgrade. Good luck! :D

I retired early too and could care less about yours. Having a brokerage account does not get you any better interest rates than the local bank. Having high quality dividend paying equities at the brokerage do.

LOL...and you obviously know nothing about mine, but for some reason

keep pushing on it. :o And once again...you are wrong...wrong...wrong. If my brokerage investment made the same interest as a local bank...what good would they be?

Done with this conversation. Enjoy your 1-2%. ;)

LOL...and you obviously know nothing about mine, but for some reason

keep pushing on it. :o And once again...you are wrong...wrong...wrong. If my brokerage investment made the same interest as a local bank...what good would they be?

Done with this conversation. Enjoy your 1-2%. ;)

No name so those that want can research, it doesn't exist

Whatever, LOL

My final payment is due today but I have one of those crazy priced Adventure cruises so there were no further discounts. I did notice that a lot of GS and JS suddenly became available in the last week, even though they were also priced well.
I remember them. That was a long time ago

Sent from my BG2-W09 using Forums mobile app

Lets get back on track... who cares about others finances, it’s personal so we shouldn’t be discussing imho.

The purpose of this thread I started is to alert anyone who was due their final payment this w/end, to check before they pay off balance with the possibility that they could be as fortunate as I was yesterday getting a lower price adjustment, and I was also hoping to hear if anyone else was lucky, ie, like Ocean boy was. . Good luck everyone. ☘️

Lets get back on track... who cares about others finances, it’s personal so we shouldn’t be discussing imho.

The purpose of this thread I started is to alert anyone who was due their final payment this w/end, to check before they pay off balance with the possibility that they could be as fortunate as I was yesterday getting a lower price adjustment, and I was also hoping to hear if anyone else was lucky, ie, like Ocean boy was. ��. Good luck everyone. ☘️

And I thought you did a very nice heads up favor for many! Sorry about getting off track. I hate it when someone likes to attack me for no reason and has nothing to do with the thread subject....and then I get upset. And exactly it, as I had stated... it was personal and agree with you!

Once again, congrats on your discount and enjoy your cruise! :D

And I thought you did a very nice heads up favor for many! Sorry about getting off track. I hate it when someone likes to attack me for no reason and has nothing to do with the thread subject....and then I get upset. And exactly it, as I had stated... it was personal and agree with you!

Once again, congrats on your discount and enjoy your cruise! :D

Awe stop. Simply asked for your great interest rate brokerage name. How is that a big deal?

Here are all my posts to you. Where am I attacking you?

And what rate would that be?

Even if it was 1%, which it probably isn't, you sure aren't losing much paying a couple weeks ahead.

In many cases, it wouldn't even apply if you paid by credit card and paid balance when due.

If is such a great rate, no harm in letting the forum know the firm and rate they pay

Where did I say I did?

So your great rate is a secret! Asking where is not personal

Some are happy to get it done.

Since you won't share the great company and interest rate you claim they pay, I'd think you just checked and found not so great after all. Probably pretty bad in fact. With 5 year CD's paying a top rate of just over 2%, money markets at 1.5% tops, and savings accounts a fraction of that, not much to be made

I retired early too and could care less about yours.

Asking you who you what company gives you great rates is hardly asking you anything personal

Having a brokerage account does not get you any better interest rates than the local bank. Having high quality dividend paying equities at the brokerage do.

No name so those that want can research, it doesn't exist

Whatever, LOL

Edited by cruisinfanatic