Anyone have final payment due this w/end?

sheilb4

Wanted to share with you all that I was about to make mine today, but decided to ask one last time, re any price changes. Checked every day this past week and nothing, but.......today!

Just received $400 decrease in price originally paid, so my balance less $400 was a sweet surprise for my beautiful suite! 2BR ATS.

Hope that some of you can benefit from this before your final payment tomorrow. Let me know! Good luck 👍☘️

You're very lucky, I'd go out and buy a lottery card today!:)

It’s a first for me, out of many cruises, especially when I was so worried splurging so much, but then a “priceless” reason, as with my elderly (although very energetic) mother, and likely her last cruise with me, so this is super special and worth every cent.

I just looked at final invoice and it was actually $600 less! Wow.

It’s a first for me, out of many cruises, especially when I was so worried splurging so much, but then a “priceless” reason, as with my elderly (although very energetic) mother, and likely her last cruise with me, so this is super special and worth every cent.

That is AMAZING!!!! I hope you and your mom have a fantastic time!!!!!

That is AMAZING!!!! I hope you and your mom have a fantastic time!!!!!

Thanks so much, I plan to, and know with a beautiful suite and a genie, she will be so spoiled, and what a joy it will be to see that and share with her....

So happy for you. Enjoy the cruise with your Mom. We've only had a decrease on ONE cruise in all these years. It was a cruise to Hawaii on RC MANY years ago.

Thank you. I know it’s unreal, me too, many cruises and no price decrease, very lucky!

Thanks so much, I plan to, and know with a beautiful suite and a genie, she will be so spoiled, and what a joy it will be to see that and share with her....

Price drop is great but sharing this experience with your mom is priceless. Have a wonderful trip.

Yes I have. Some wouldn't spend the time looking everyday. I did for over a yr watching prices. Right before final I got a 2bd/2bath all to myself of the Serenade 12 nite BOS/FLL Repo. Was actually $350 cheaper then a D1. To OP Congrats!

That’s great! Bet you were thrilled!

That’s why I wanted to share my good luck Incase others get the opportunity of decrease right before final payment too. 👍

If I pay my cruise off before the final payment due date and the price drops before the due date do I get a reduction in price?

I don’t think so, I certainly wouldn’t take that chance and would wait until 1-2 days before final due, that’s what I did. Once you have made full payment, I believe that’s it.

If I pay my cruise off before the final payment due date and the price drops before the due date do I get a reduction in price?

Yes, they will normally give you a choice of OBC or credit to your credit card.

Good to hear that you will be ok if you do pay full in advance. I would have been nervous to do that but then I usually wait until the last minute to pay full amount due, and hold back on that credit card interest as long as I can, haha

$600.00 is even better! Congrats.:champagne-toast:

Congratulations! If your price drops can can you get that adjusted. Or do they have to reprice at current sale and I will lose my obc.

Not sure how it all works as my final invoice with updated pricing was different, except the port taxes. My discounts from original booking had changed too. So must have been from current sale.....OBC was only $100 and current sale is the same (which was the lowest ever, on RCCL) so if I lose that it won’t be a big deal. It’s still showing on final invoice tho.

No reason to. It's the date final payment is "due" not the date you decide to make final payment.

I of course realize that....but find it so much easier to call to have my balance reduced when I see the pricing fall on my cruise up until final payment date. Which is why I wait until final payment "due date". No reason to pay it off early that I can see.

Easier to ask for the reduction than beg for a refund. ;)