Anyone found lower cost w/current sale, did they add OBC?

Just checked 2 of my cruises booked before the non/refund existed, and both are under currently what I paid a year ago, so are they issuing the OBC?

If your cruises are still before final payment date, then contact whoever booked your cruise and get your price reduced.

I called about our AOS cruise in May. Since we picked the non-refundable option, I was told we would have to cancel and rebook in order to get the lower price. And by doing that, we lose our $200 deposit. It would have only saved us $68 and we would have lost our OBC.

I called about our AOS cruise in May. Since we picked the non-refundable option, I was told we would have to cancel and rebook in order to get the lower price. And by doing that, we lose our $200 deposit. It would have only saved us $68 and we would have lost our OBC.

That does not sound right at all. My understanding is with the non-refundable option you cannot change ship or sailing date without a penalty. I have not seen anything that say you cannot get any price drops that occur before final payment date.

That does not sound right at all. My understanding is with the non-refundable option you cannot change ship or sailing date without a penalty. I have not seen anything that say you cannot get any price drops that occur before final payment date.

I agree that doesn't sound right. I would try again

I had at least 4 cruises where the price went down and we got the additional OBC. Did not have to cancel and rebook. You just have to talk to the right person. If one tells you no, hang up and call back. Got all my cruises adjusted and the additional OBC added. Getting $100 OBC on a 3 night cruise is amazing

I have gotten several price adjustmentments with nonrefundable.

I called, and I got the lower cost which saved about $100 for the 2 cruises, and I got $275 in OBC.

Now in order to get this I had to accept the now non refundable fee terms.

Might trip insurance cover this new fee?

Breaking down the NR fee

$100 goes to Royal and the rest goes to future credit for a new sailing. Many vary on level room purchased.

Happy Birthday to me for having $175 OBC on Oasis to help pay for treating myself to 1 dinner @ Chops, and some of the drink package. My CC Credits can pay for the rest of the drinks and internet.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Forums mobile app

Just checked 2 of my cruises booked before the non/refund existed, and both are under currently what I paid a year ago, so are they issuing the OBC?

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Forums mobile app

You have to call and find out, and then wait a dat and try again. Cruise fares are getting harder to figure out than airline fares of the 80s. Well almost. There were some pretty stupid airline fares in the 80s.

I have five cabins booked with non refundable on Allure for August 12 (originally three oceanview balconies and two insides).

My last price drop was January 9. The drop was for two insides and a 7D, ocean view balcony.

Last week, I saved $1600 from my last drop on Janury 9 and was able to take an inside and move them (dd and bf) to BW Balcony for $54 more (dont want to move the other inside since its my ds and his friend directly across hall from my dh and me).

My 7D had about $100 price drop and the two 8Ds had over $600 each drop. I had have several price drops since booking last year with my non refundable deposit as well as moving a cabin to a higher catwgory without any penalty.

My OBC has always been consistent with the offer at the time of repricing and my dd's cabin just received more OBC since she moved from an inside to balcony.

I use a TA and The last few months I have kept sending in price adjustments. They said they are so frustrated with RCCL always changing prices but I think it was also directed at me since I constantly can monitor always being in front of the computer. Either way, I dont care my last email saved me $1600.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums