Hawaii 2020 schedule

lactmom4sons

Hawaii is devine.

Except the cruise to there is long long long.

May I suggest flying to Hawaii and fly between the islands you wish to see.

I did that 2 years ago - 4 islands - it was totally devine and way more efficient and effective than a cruise.

The inter island shuttles are amazing efficient (some you sit outside to board your plane) and it is a best value to the consumer vs a cruise.

If you go to Kuai, take the plane ride around the island - Napli coast is beyond breathtaking and best seen from the air. We did the entire island and it was a life time experience.

Hawaii is one place where a cruise is NOT the best way.

• 5 months later...

Hawaii is one place where a cruise is NOT the best way.

I think the poster might be referring to trips to our State from the Mainland

Having been living here in Hawaii for over 75-years, I should point out that NCL does have a 7-day cruise from Honolulu to Honolulu and makes all day stops in the Islands of Hawaii, Maui and Kauai.

It is quite a pleasant cruise - it goes between the islands at night - and usually makes two stops on Hawaii Island, Maui and Kauai.

Such a shame that NCL has a monopoly on interisland cruises due to exemption from PSA/Jones act BS. As a result NCL charges exorbitant prices for a 7 day cruise...often two to four times as much as a 7 day Caribbean cruise.

If this stupid law was repealed no doubt CCL and Royal Carib and others would base ships in Hawaii offering 3, 4, 7 and 10 day interisland cruises at competitive rates. Monopolies are rarely good for consumers.