The "New" Adventure of the Seas Pics

I do not purchase wifi. IMO -The basic wifi on the ship is too slow to warrant paying for.

You can purchase wifi prior to the cruise at a slight discount. The are a number of plans and packages (24 hours, full cruise, basic speed, streaming speed, combination with bevarage pkg...etc).

One other comment regarding getting off the ship. The "gangways" in port for this cruise were on deck 2 aft - (just below the Main dining rooms).

Due to the hurricane damage at the Pan American terminal we disembarked on deck 1 aft. (typically RC has used deck 4)

NOTE - You cannot get from forward deck 3 to the aft on deck 3 due to the ice rink. Use the aft elevators or stairs to get off the ship.

Kind of off topic but can you purchase wifi on a day by day basis before your cruise? Or do you just do this on a daily basis while out at sea

No daily (24 hr) WiFi available pre cruise - only on board. $23 for Surf and $27 for Stream. As mentioned, probably not worth the cost.

yeah to be honest i really just wanted to keep in touch with people back home, via a messaging app, so wasnt looking for insane speeds but those prices per day are awfully expensive.. i am going from jersey to florida to the Bahamas and back up to jersey, i wonder if i will have cell service the whole time that i could just send a few texts and pay for them

yeah to be honest i really just wanted to keep in touch with people back home, via a messaging app, so wasnt looking for insane speeds but those prices per day are awfully expensive.. i am going from jersey to florida to the Bahamas and back up to jersey, i wonder if i will have cell service the whole time that i could just send a few texts and pay for them

I would doubt very much that you would have cell service once you are a mile or two from land.

One other comment regarding getting off the ship. The "gangways" in port for this cruise were on deck 2 aft - (just below the Main dining rooms).

Due to the hurricane damage at the Pan American terminal we disembarked on deck 1 aft. (typically RC has used deck 4)

NOTE - You cannot get from forward deck 3 to the aft on deck 3 due to the ice rink. Use the aft elevators or stairs to get off the ship.

Sorry -- not sure I'm reading this correctly. Any idea what deck / location we'll be getting on in Bayonne (May '18 cruise) -- will it be deck 4? Also -- any idea if it's different for accessible boarding (traveling with a wheelchair passenger)?

Sorry -- not sure I'm reading this correctly. Any idea what deck / location we'll be getting on in Bayonne (May '18 cruise) -- will it be deck 4? Also -- any idea if it's different for accessible boarding (traveling with a wheelchair passenger)?

Very likely it will be via deck 4 - no diff for a wheelchair passenger.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Same as all the other ships. 30 minute sessions. They seem to be somewhat short on popular skate sizes.

Thanks, Biker19. I have not been on a ship with ice skating so I don't know what it's like. Is it inside? I'm guessing its super small?

Same as all the other ships. 30 minute sessions. They seem to be somewhat short on popular skate sizes.

Thanks, Biker19. I have not been on a ship with ice skating so I don't know what it's like. Is it inside? I'm guessing its super small?

The skating rink IS inside. It is not the size if a hockey rink but I would not call it super small. The ice shows are phenomenal to watch, make sure you go.

You will have cell service on your port day in Port Canaveral.

Nassau has free wifi in multiple locations.

Otherwise you will be too far from land to have service.

What he means is that the hurricane damage is at the PanAm pier, so that’s the reason we left on deck 1.

So, as you think, Bayonne will board deck 4 as normal. Which does is accessible.